C H A P T E R 8⃣

//

I woke up in A empty bed as usual Kyrin is always gone for the "gang" he would say. I did my usual hygiene things, and let my hair stay in a curly state, I looked in the closet filled with brand new clothes I barley wear. Since I moved in, Kyrin bought me & Zaylen new clothes and thinks it's only right to spoil us with thousands of dollars. I could care less about Gucci, and Prada, I'm just happy I'm livin, a better lifestyle well I think. I finally found my clothes and lotioned up putting on some light wash skinny jeans and a white crop top with a light washed blue jean vest & some tan Coach shoes. I threw on some studs & a couple bracelets & grabbed my phone and my purse and the keys to the garage. I pressed the button to the garage and opened a garage full of cars. " He really has a lot of cars " I mumbled to myself. I picked the black Porsche the only simple car In there. I hopped in and PartyNextDoor Muse blasted thru the speakers. I pulled out & locked up everything with a press of a button and pulled out the gate on my way to Chelsa's House to pick up Zaylen . Chelsa is Shad's Girl , she crazy asf, but you wouldn't expect it from her cause of where she came from. She was a white girl born in the suburbs with a mansion & parents with plenty money. But somehow she ended up with Shad dumbass. I soon pulled up to her & Shad's house. She was on the porch watching Zay ride his bike smoking a skunk.
" Is that my bitchhhhh? " she yelled. I giggled at her ghetto-ness & walked up to her house.
" Hey Chelsa " I said giving her a hug. She had her long blonde hair wavy, some booty shorts & a pink loose fit crop top and some MK sandals.
" Hey hoe bout' time ya ass came out that house what's going on boo. "
" Nothing really, You know we "solved" our problems, I don't know tho " I whined.
" Awnn boo, you love him & I know he loves you too this the first time I seen that big head ass nigga head over heels for somebody, you special baby next thing you know you finna be meeting his crazy ass family " she said giggling. My eyes bulged..Meeting family? crazy? aw hell nah. 😳
" Ion think I'm ready " I said all seriousness.
" Bitch yes you is " she said cracking up. I straight faced her and joined with her. Shad's car pulled up to the garage. He got out & looked depressed.
" hey baby what's wrong " Chelsa whined going up to him kissing him all over his face. " I'll tell you later bae , but Skylar you should go check on Ky " he said lowly. I looked at him confusedly then got my stuff.
" Come one Zay " I said grabbing his hand and hopping in the car going to the house.
I wanna know what's up like asap .

//