School Mate Mastermind - Episode 19

(Momo's POV)

"Clio, Relax, We can still catch him in a matter of time." i said.

"Relax? Do you think i can relax now that he got away" Clio said and crossed his arms.

"No need to be so pissed." I said.

"Whatever." Clio said. I sighed, He's probably just not used to be with partners and all, He's probably that kind of spy who likes to work alone so he doesn't get distracted by his partners.

"Oh well, That worked." Zimu said while holding a GPS Device

Wait, GPS Device?

"Did you...?"

"Well, i was chewing gum along the way, i spitted it and that 'Alexander Forestone' stepped on it." Zimu said and shrugged.

"AWESOME!" Yan shouted.

We all looked at Yan. OOOOO, now i see where this is going.

"Ummm.. I meant, Yeah, whatever, let's just go to the place where we need to go... So lead the way." Yan said.

We're finally at the place, It looks like some old basement or something. We looked around, until we heard some footsteps.

"Quick, Hide..!" Seren whisper-shouted.

We hid behind some boxes.

We peeked on who was there until we saw that mad scientist again and some person. We can't kinda see that person's face. But we can tell he was a boy.

That boy looked familliar though. I think i've seen him before.

But then all suddenly, we heard a loud bump noise, Seren passed out.

"OH MY--"

Then everything was black.

(Yan's POV)

I woke up to see my friends tied up, Not to mention me too.

"Guys! Wake up!" I shouted.

"Huh- What?, What happened?" Clio woke up.

"Finally, You guys are awake."

We heard a man's voice. We looked to see Alexander Forestone, A.K.A Mad Scientist.

"Welcome to my Laboratory. I believe that you teenagers are, Yannah Tokashemi, Clio Tokashemi, Zimu Caramina,Seren Yumazi And Momo Charmilu." Alexander said.

"How do you know us?" I asked.

"Someone told me. Well a friend, i believe you know him." Alexander replied. A friend? Someone we know? How could we know someone who is a friend of this guy. He's our ENEMY.

"Who are you talking about?" Seren said.

"He's talking about me, Sistah."

We all looked at the person behind him...

Wait, It cant be, I mean, SERIOUSLY?

"VIN?" We all said in unison.

"What a perfect plot twist." Zimu said sarcastically.

"VIN? WHAT? I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS!" Seren shouted.

"I'm the one who's supposed to say that. You see, i was gonna tell you my secret. AFTER you spy on Clio. But NOOOOO, You ended up being his comrade in Fello HQ." Vin said.

"But now that we're outside the school, let's just say we're not FRIENDS here." Vin said.

(Yan's POV)

Damn it Vin, how could you do this...

"Yan, Relax, everything is going to be fine, You'll get a way out if this along with your friends." Era said.

"I hope...." i said.

Alexander dragged us somewhere,and threw us in a cage.

"Have fun while you're at it." Vin said and chuckled.

"You're not gonna get away with this." I said.

(Clio's POV)

I suddenly saw a metal rope attached to the cage. It was dragging us to boiling hot LAVA.

This is so uncool.

I suddenly thought of the hollogram sword. Good thing it's only in my pocket. I tried to reach my hand to my pocket, and i grabbed the hollogram sword. "Got it!"

"Got what?"

I cutted up the rope that was tied on me, and then i cutted the rope that was tied on them.

"So, HOW ARE WE GONNA GET OUTTA HERE?!" Momo shouted.

"Relax Momo." Yan pulled out the laser pen out of her pocket and cutted the cage's cells.

"Let's go."

At last, We escaped.

"Vin is so done" Seren said.

TO BE CONTINUED

AYE BLIZZERZ! VIN IZ ZUDDENLY THE MAZTERMIND AFTER ALL, BUT WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT? TUNE IN AT THE LAZT EPIZODE, YEY!