Mission - Episode 18

( Zimu's POV )

"Now's not the time to fool around, Spies."

Woah, What's with Helena and the serious tone. Well, that's something you dont see everyday. Even though i just met Helena the other day.

"You have a mission. There's this Mad Scientist who creates monsters--"

"Wait. What. Monsters." Seren said,shocked. Cutting Helena's words off.

"Are you serious? I thought those weren't real." Seren said.

"Well, you're a spy now. get used to it." Helena said.

"So, where's the mad scientist located to?" I asked.

"Los Angeles." Helena replied.

"Now, Here are your gadgets. Yan will tell you how to use them by the way. Good luck agents."

L.A, Huh? Well then. Let's get cracking. Suddenly, there was a hole in the cieling, and bags fell out of it, And of course, The FlyBoards that we used last time.

"Okay... Now that we got our bags.. And FlyBoards... There is still one problem." Seren said.

"What do you mean?" Yan said.

"How do we fix that hole?" Seren said while pointing at the hole on the cieling.

"We'll fix it later. Right now, we have to go to our mission." Clio seriously said.

"How? there's like, many more students outside. How do we even get in or out the school using FlyBoards?" Momo asked.

"The window." Clio replied.

"But there's--"

"Hey, they wont notice us when we hide right? We can just hide behind the tree's until we escape." Clio said in his usual cold tone. Cutting Momo's words off.

"Fair enough." I shrugged.

"Let's go!" Seren shouted.

( Time Skip - After Escaping The School )

( Yan's POV )

"Are we there yet?.." Seren said while sitting on her FlyBoard.

"Not yet. Oh, i almost forgot to explain the gadgets." I said.

I opened my bag and started explaining what the gadgets are and how it works.

"This is the Tracker Gum" I said.

"You have to stick it to the person's feet, cause sticking it to random parts of the body is just uncool. Also, it doesn't work when it doesn't have saliva all over it. It also comes with a mini GPS." I said.

"...Do you really have to explain the saliva part? It's just disgusting when i hear someone say saliva." Momo said. "Deal with it." I replied.

"This is the Laser Pen" I said.

"It's kind of dangerous when i first used it. And i'm pretty sure you've seen one of these in the movies. Do i even need to explain this?"

"Nah." Zimu said.

"These are the Stick Boots." I said.

"It can stick to Walls,Cielings,Floors,Airplanes,Helicopters,And other stuffs."

Pretty sure Zimu would like it... Nevermind.

"This is the Hollogram Sword" I said.

"You just press this button here and the blade will show up. It's my favorite cause i don't need a real sword, Cause real swords need something that they could hang on. This hollogram sword here fits in your pocket, Of course without the blade. It's cool too cause enemy's wont notice it and they'll think that you don't have any weapons."

"AWESOME!" Seren shouted.

"Last but not least, the Belt Hanger" I said.

"One of the life saving Belts. Which is Clio's favorite"

"Whatever."

"Oh, look. Just in time, We're here!" Seren said.

"Helena already sent me a picture of the Mad Scientist and his information." Clio said.

"His name is Alexander Forestone. 22 Years Old. " Clio said.

"Wow. He's too young and totally cute to be a Mad Scientist." Zimu said.

"Whatever. Anyway, let's just search for him." Clio said.

"Found him!" Seren said while pointing somewhere.

"That was fast." I said.

( Momo's POV )

As we secretly followed the Mad Scientist.

He started to run away, So we had to chase him. Which is kinda weird cause it didn't look like he noticed us. Except now. He wasn't even looking behind or side by side, He was just looking forward.

"For a Mad Scientist, He's kinda fast." I said.

"He might be wearing rocket boots! Since he's a Mad Scientist after all, He might create inventions that are so cool." Seren said.

"Yah right." Zimu rolled her eyes.

"OH C'MON! It might be true!" Seren said.

"WE'RE LOOSING HIM-- And, we lost him" I facepalmed.

"Damn it!" Clio said.

TO BE CONTINUED

AYE! MY BLIZZERZ, I'M ZO ZORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN, HOW MANY DAYZ? 22? WELL WHATEVER XD
I PROMIZE THAT I WILL KEEP UPDATING ASAP.

Please Read VERY IMPORTANT:

Fake Best Friend Forever, My Guardian Angels, Our Real Dream World and my other upcoming stories will only have 20 or 25 chappisodes. Remember when i said i'll make it 50 chappisodes? Well i'm very sorry that i changed it. I'm running out of idea's and some sort. and i really cant make it up to 50 chappisodes like the professional writers. I hope you understand ^_^