Part 23: Love Triangle

Woohyun's POV

I was invited to the stage and stood beside Mijoo.

"Now we are going to play Pepero game....." The MC explained.

Wtf Pepero game?!??!?

I saw Hara dumbfounded. While I was thinking what to do, the MC told us it was our turn.

"Oppa, fighting!! We are going to win this." Mijoo said it in excitement.

"Oh.nae..nae..we are.." I tried to sound enthusiastic.

"Okay, 3..2..1..Go!!" The MC put the pepero between us.

We slowly ate the pepero. Slowly, our face got closer and closer until our lip almost touched each others. I was nervous not knowing what to do. I was about to bite the pepero off when Mijoo suddenly moved closer and I felt something soft touched my lower lip.

Oh gosh! What's she doing!?! Wait!? Did her lip touch mine? Does that count a "kiss"?

While I was too busy thinking what just happened. The MC took away our leftover pepero and measured it.

"OMG what a surprising result. Mijoo and Woohyun's pepero is.....1cm which is the shortest out of all the groups. Congratulations!!" The MC announced.

"Yay!!" Mijoo high five me.

Hara's POV

How I hope this moment can end soon...

As I was watching Mijoo and Woohyun eating the pepero, their face got closer toward each other, so did their lips. I felt jealous and fluttered. Now they were only an inch away from each other, Mijoo stepped forward and...wait! Did she kiss Woohyun??? The girl behind me screamed.

I can't..this is hurting me.

When the MC was measuring the pepero, I caught Mijoo smirked at me and mouth "I won. Woohyun oppa is mine." I backed away and slowly left the crowd.

Did they actually kiss? Hara, stop!! Maybe it's the angle,, yes it must be the angle that makes them look like they are kissing....

I sat down on the bench and watched people skating on the rank.

Woohyun's POV

I searched for Hara but I didn't see her from the crowd.

Where's Hara???

I was about to get off the stage when Mijoo pulled me to the backstage.

"Oppa, can you come skating with me??" Mijoo looked at me with her puppy eyes.

"I.. I have to find Hara." I said.

"Hara..Hara..why do you care Hara so much?? Are you dating her??" Mijoo said it with an annoyed tone.

"Mijoo, look, yes I dating Hara. So now I have to find her because I don't know where she went." I turned and walked away.

Mijoo backhugged me all of the sudden.

"Oppa, I love you. I have been loving you since I came to Woollim. Can't you see and feel my heart?? I have been weak and don't know how to confess this to you, but I love you." Mijoo confessed.

"Mijoo ah..."

I slowly let go of her and started to walk away. Mijoo ran in front of me and stopped me. Before I know, Mijoo tiptoed and kissed my lip.

*click* Did someone take a picture?

I pushed Mijoo away and unfortunately she fell down on the ground.

"Mijoo ah...are you okay?" I held out my hand.

"Oppa.......can't you accept my love?" Mijoo asked sadly.

"Sorry Mijoo. I already have someone I love..someone that I cared..someone that I want to spend my life with." I rejected.

"If you are going to keep dating Hara. Mian oppa, I have to tell CEO Lee about this." Mijoo said quietly.

"Mijoo ah!! Don't be silly!!" I yelled.

"Oppa, so choose me instead of her!! So you and me will be happy together..." Mijoo cried while shouting.

Mijoo walked fastly toward me and hugged me. She was crying all over my sweater. I patted her back and tried to comfort her.

Hara's POV

I looked at the time on my phone.

1 hour has passed. Why isn't Woohyun oppa coming back yet?

I got up the bench and left the park. I was wandering on the street and trying to find a bus to go back home. After walking for 10 mins, I finally found the bus stop.

I stood there and listened to the music when suddenly someone patted my back. I turned around and saw Jong Hyuk.

"Annyeong^^" Jong Hyuk said with a happy face.

"Ya Jong Hyuk. Why are you here??" I asked.

"I worked at the park and then I saw you waiting for the bus, so yeah...what are you doing here??"

"Oh..I was here with..." I haven't finished my sentence.

"Woohyun?" Jong Hyuk said. I nodded.

"So..where is he right now??"

"I don't know.." I looked down at the ground.

Jong Hyuk must sensed my sadness. He didn't say anything anymore.

The bus came and we both got on. We said at the back silently. I must been really tired and I fell asleep.

* * * * *

I woke up and found out that I was sleeping on Jong Hyuk's shoulder. I quickly sat straight and looked at him.

"Mianhae..." I apologized.

"Aniya..Hara you are still the same after like 3 years. You are still a sleepy head ㅋㅋㅋ" Jong Hyuk teased.

"Ya!!!!!!!" I knocked his head.

Woohyun's POV

I sent Mijoo to the hotel and let her sat down on the bed.

"Oppa...can't you stay here with me tonight?" Mijoo pulled my sleeve.

"Sorry Mijoo..I have to get back to the dorm...I have schedule tomorrow."

Mijoo got up and hugged me again. I was shocked.

Mijoo...

"I don't want you to go Oppa...how I wish I am Hara and have you to be my boyfriend..." Mijoo said.

*ring*

My phone rang and it was Hara's calling.

"Hara..." I said.

Mijoo put down my phone.

Hara's POV

I called Woohyun once I got home.

*ring*

"Hara..." Woohyun said in a tiny voice.

"Oppa I love you!! Saranghae.." A female voice appeared at the back. Wait that voice is familiar...no..it can't be...it can't be.....

.
.
.
.
Mijoo....
.
.
.
I frowned and dropped my phone on the ground. I dropped myself on the ground weakly and dumbfounded.

Woohyun ah.....

-To be continue-

Hi readers, how is your week? Infinite is having their world tour in Europe now. Did any of you guys go to the concert?

Feel free to comment and vote for me and I'll update soon ♡♡