Chapter One

Eren p.o.v

Its was 7th period almost time for school to end and i was sitting in my desk looking outside the window until Jean, Mikasa, and Armin sat next to me.

"Hey guys" I said.

"So wanna play truth or dare with us?" He said with a evil smile on his face.

"Uh sure"

"Okay I'll go first truth or dare Eren" Jean said looking at me.

"Dare you better not make me do anything stupid" as I said looking at him serous.

"I dare you to go to the woods tonight without a flashlight or a phone but you have to go alone." He said as he grinned.

"That's not fair at least let me take a flashlight...what if I get eaten by a bear" I said while looking at him.

"Don't worry just scream or run if you see something run after you just look for a cabin or a road but just keep running."

"I hate you but I will still do the dare."

"Okay then I'll see you on Monday or not" he said while walking away.

Mikasa was looking at me like she didn't want me to do the dare but I had to.

"Are you really going to do the dare Eren?" said Armin worried.

"Yes Armin don't worry I'll be fine well maybe if not then you guys can go out looking for me."

"Eren you shouldn't do that stupid dare Jean just wants you to do stupid stuff maybe if me and Armin go with you Jean well never know." Said Mikasa.

"I could go by myself I'll be fine as I said you guys can go out looking for me".

-after school-
I walked home right away to take a nap before I go in the woods so I won't be tired. I got to my room and jumped on my bed getting comfy. I fell asleep right away I felt like I slept for two days but when I woke up it was dark outside. I got up and walked down stairs to see if dinner was ready so when I'm done I'll just go to the woods.

After dinner I walked straight out of the house while told my parents I was going to go to Armin's house for a sleepover but I lied. Soon I was in the woods walking around just looking around not until I heard a noise. I turned around but I didn't see anything it wasn't that dark because of the moon light. I started walking again until I heard noises again and I looked around hoping to see something but I didn't.