Chapter Twelve

Eren p.o.v

We get to the gym and saw Erwin talking with one of the teachers.

"Eren?"

"Yeah Levi?"

"I need you to do something for me."

"I hope it's nothing crazy" I said a little worried.

"Maybe it is."

"Um tell me I'll do whatever you want me to do."

"I need you to let Erwin do what ever he wants with you so i can get a good shot of him, he'll leave and go live somewhere else but first I'll go to room 204 to find a good hiding shot so he won't see me s and you take him there ."

I look down then look up at him. "As I said I'll do what ever you want me to do."

"Pretend you're lost and you accidentally walked into the gym."

"Okay."

I hug him tight then pull away slowly. I look at him and smile a bit. I walk into the gym looking around then see Erwin walk over to me.

"Can i help you Mr.Jaeger?"

"U-um no I'm just looking."

"you better get to class or you're going to be late."

"What if i don't?" I walked over to him. "Lets do what ever you want."

"Oh you'll see" he smirked and walked back over to the teacher.

After a while the teacher left and he walked back over to me then grabbed my arm pulling me closer to him.

"Where do you wanna go?"

"Lets go to room 204 there's no one in there so we can have time with each other."

"okay come on" he starts walking pulling me along with him.

We get to the room until he throws me on top of the teachers desk then goes and locks the door.  I look at him then he comes back and gets on top of me. i start shacking a little until he kisses me. I didn't  want to kiss back but i had too or he'll do something to me. He was kisses me deeply so I bite his lip hard that I taste blood in my mouth. He gets off my and looks at me wiping the blood away from his lip.

"You're a biter now huh?"

I was about to say something until a gun shot went off and Erwin fell to the floor. I sit up and see Levi pointing the gun at Erwin. I stand up and run over to Levi until I fall to the ground. Erwin grabbed and pulled my close to him as he licks my neck.

"Let go of me!"

"Not until your vampire boyfriend puts the gun down."

"Levi put it down."