Chapter Twenty-Three

Levi p.o.v.

It's been two weeks since we moved to into the new house. Every night Adam starts crying around 2 or 3 but when me or Eren go get him, he stops crying. Eren keeps asking me if we're going to tell Adam that he was adopted by a vampire and a half-human vampire.

One night me and Eren were on top of the roof looking at the stars while Adam was sleeping.

"Levi... Are you sure that it's a good idea to be up here?"

"It's fine also we're right on top of his room, if he starts crying we'll hear him".

"I just don't know.... what if someone goes to his room and takes him."

"Don't say that just think about something else you worry to much about him".

"I know but what if-"

"Stop Eren" I kiss him, making him shut up. I pull away slowly looking at Eren blush. "Come one let's go back to our room."

"Okay" He climbs back into our bedroom window. I wait a while and he pops his head out.

"You coming or I'm going to bed". He puts his head back in.

I climb back in our room but see Eren laying in bed. I walked over to him quietly, I noticed he was pretending to sleep, so I lay next to him rolling him over to face me. I put my hand on his hip moving my hand up to lifting his shirt up, he moved a little.

"L-Le-"
__________________________

I am so sorry for not publishing any chapters lately i've been busy working and also i've been having writers blog but i will be writing new chapters soon.