Chapter Fifteen

Erwin p.o.v.

After I was done doing Eren I left him there while I walked over the kitchen to get something to drink.

"I know you're there Levi come out there's no need to hide anymore."

"You son of a bitch." He comes out from the darkness.

I smirk looking up at him. "Not my fault he's attractive." I laugh a little. "Would you like a drink?"

"No I can here to get Eren back, Where is he?"

"He's over there on the couch passed out."

"What did you do?" He hit the counter with his fist.

"We had a little fun but I was a little rough."

__________________

Levi p.o.v.

That son of a bitch fucked Eren. I wake over to the back of the couch then see Eren passed out naked. I look back over at Erwin looking at his cup.

"What do you plan on doing with him Levi?"

"Taking him away from here to live with me. Since I turned him into a vampire I get to keep him forever. What about you are you going stay here?" I lead against the couch looking at him.

"Yeah you have no where to go no there aren't any hunters."

"The kids father is."

"I know but he doesn't know we're here but once his son is gone... he'll go hunting after us."

"Can't wait to leave him a note saying his son is a vampire now."

"I'll love to see the look on his face."

"L-Levi?"

I turn around and see Eren looking at me still kinda sleepy rubbing his eye.

"Good evening Eren, how was your nap?"

He looks at Erwin in fear then back at me. "Let's get out of here now Levi."

"Don't worry we were just about to leave. Put you clothes on." He get up and put his clothes on.

I take off my jakcet and hand it to Eren. "Put it on it's freezing outside."

"W-What about you Levi?" He puts on the jacket.

"Come help me pack my things." I grabs his arm and take him upstairs to my room.

"Where are you going?"

"We're going somewhere far away from here."

"W-We're?"

"Yes Eren we're leaving this place forever now that you're a vampire you're staying with me never leaving my side."

"What about my friends and family? Am I just going to leave them behind without telling them?"

"Did you father ever tell you what did for leaving?"

"No not really."

"He's a hunter and if you tell him you're a vampire he'll go after us."

"Wait he's a h-hunter?"

"Him and some other guys protect this town but now that we're here, he'll come after us if we don't leave now."

I pack everything and walk back downstairs. Once we reached the front door athen open it until i notice Erwin was gone, he might have went to go do something.

"Where did you get a car? I looked like the principal's car."

"He let me borrow it."

I put my stuff in the back and start driving to Eren's house. We get to his house and no one was here. I look at Eren, he had a sad look on his face.

"You okay?" He looks up at me.

"Yeah I'm just thinking."

"Leaving you friends and family?"

"Yeah but I rather go with you."

"Okay let's go get your stuff so we can leave." I kiss his forehead.

"Okay." He smiled.