Toilet Paper

‘'oh hey guys’' I say getting off the ground, dusting imaginary dust of my bottom.

‘'are you alright?'’- ‘'why was niall chasing you?'’ both harry and Louis ask at the same time.

‘' we were fighting for the last size of pizza and I got it'’ I tell them making my way off the couch and falling onto it with an ‘ooff’

'‘I'm bored'’ I tell them not a minute after I say down.

‘'what do you want to do?’' harry asks switching off the T.V which was playing some mindless sitcom much to Louis protest.

'‘ I don’t know, lets toilet paper the lobby or something'’ I say with an indifferent voice '‘ as long as we are doing something’' I add.

‘' okay'’ Louis says and disappears somewhere

‘ where is he going?’ I ask harry

Harry looks up from fiddling with his phone ‘' to get toilet paper'’

'‘ I was just kidding!” I exclaim getting up

‘' you put an idea into Lou head now nothing can convince him otherwise’' he says with a smirk

Louis comes back with his hands filled with toilet paper giving some to me and some to harry

'‘to the lobby’' Louis says in a royal voice and marches off ‘'oh boy’' I mutter to myself and trail after harry.

We reach the lobby and crouch behind a planted pot.

‘' okay here’s the plan'’ Louis whispers ‘' Harry you get the lobby receptionist busy lock her in the closet or something then we'll toilet paper the place till then and when I give the signal we all run okay?"’ we all nod

Louis get up from his crouch but I tug him back '‘ wait what the signal?’' I ask

Louis thinks then a grin breaks his face ‘' superman'’ he say causing harry to roll his eyes

‘' okay your up harry’' Louis says harry deposits his lot of toilet paper near us on the ground and walk up to the receptionist with his classic smirk and a flick of his hair.

The receptionist who was busy with her computer sees harry coming and immediately starts fussing with her hair and paints a bright smile on the face. They exchange a few words and then the girl gets up to move to a corridor harry follows her and right before disappearing around the corridor he gives a thumbs up in our direction. 

Louis and I, lump out from our hiding spot with our toilet paper and run in different directions unrolling the toilet paper.

Suddenly we hear a muffled scream and a door slapping shut. Lou and me stop what we are doing and look at each other for a tense second then harry comes running out from the corridor he disappeared in with the lady with a big grin. I laugh when I realise the scream was form the lady being shoved into the closet and harry locking her in.

Harry collects his roll of toilet paper from where he left them and runs around throwing paper around

All three of us run around like five year olds on a sugar rush destroying the whole place.

Harry had knocked over a potted plant making all the mud from the pot to fall on the ground and Lou being.... well Lou scooped up mud in his hand and threw it on harry but missed him completely when harry like a ninja ducked out of the way and hitting me in the face.

There was mud in my mouth and it lasted worse than I remember from when Chelsea dared me to eat mud in kindergarten.

While I'm spitting mud on the ground Lou and harry are rolling on the floor with laughter.

‘' oh god- '‘ harry sputters out between laughs ‘' your fa—‘' he tried but is laughing too much to finish what he is saying ‘' your face'’

Irritated with them I stalk forward and scoop up mud from the tipped over plant and throw it on both their face. Them being idiot rolling around with laughter don’t even see it coming. The mud goes into both their mouth which was wide open laughing and the next thing I know both are chocking on the mud.

Now its my turn to laugh then its an all out war. All of us are tipping over more pots to get more mud to throw on each other and the next thing I know we all are brown covered with mud. Its in my hair, teeth, down my shirt and I think some got into my pants too.

Harry is shaking his head like a dog to get mud out of it when I see Louis trying to get my attention and pointing to two rolls of toilet paper that had survived the disaster. I pick them up and look at Louis questioningly. He asks him to throw him one and puts a finger to his lip, indicating me to be quiet. I nod telling him I understood and threw him one of the rolls. He then makes weird motins with his hand that I don’t understand at all.

Confused I tilt my head, Lou slaps his forehead with his hand then he does it again and I get it all last.

We both run towards harry unrolling the toilet paper and begin to mummify him with it.

'‘hey!'’ harry exclaims but its to late he’s already tangled in the toilet paper with me and Louis running in circles around him laughing like crazy maniacs, covering harry from foot to his shoulders.

Then the its happens. One thing none of us were prepared for and dint even think of.

The lift doors open and out come niall, Liam and zayn ; dressed to go out.

They were laughing about something when they get out of the lift but upon seeing the state of the lobby; planted pots tipped over, mud covering each and ever inch of the floor and wall and toilet paper every where, hanging from the chandelier in the middle and every where else, they come to a halt.

They all together in a synchronised motion turn toward the three of us, me and lou covered in mud and harry mummified.

‘'hahaha...'’ Louis lets out a nervous laugh and then suddenly yells real loud

‘'SUPERMAN!'’

And I scramble. Louis I is running to the front doors harry is hopping like a kangaroo to i don’t know where, if I wasn’t running for my life I would have been laughing a lung out from the sight and I am running towards the staircase.

One minute I'm running like Usain Bolt and the next I'm flat like a pancake on the mud covered carpet floor with a heavy weight on top of me

‘'gottach ya’' says a voice in my ear.