Mystery Guy

There i was standing in front of the pubs entrance waiting for Chelse who was chatting up to the bouncer.

I was wearing a tight red dress which had a sweetheart neckline and hugged my waist then poofed out from there to stop mid- thigh.

I thought it was to short but Chelse insisted i wear it using those god damn puppy dog eyes that convinced me again. Someday i am gonna develop an immunization shot to those eyes.

I was like a life size barbie doll her. For the last two hours of my life which was waisted sitting in front of the dressing table chelse had decorated my eyes with kohls, added eyeliner along with black eye shadow and mascara that really brought out my black eyes. the smattering of freckles on my nose were covered and my lips painted red, my hair was curled lightly at the ends and tumbled down my back in waves. Chelse had shoved some black 4 inch heals but i put my foot down refusing to wear those death traps and wore my black sneakers with the outfit. After an hour of moaning and groaning of how I am ruining the outfit with my faded old sneakers she realized i wasn't going to budged so gave up complaining how i was butchering her master piece and left me to get dressed.

The wind was blowing on my face so i turned to the left so my hair blew away from my face and behind me like a cape, when i saw five guys jump out of a black SUV and run towards the back of the building. The last one lagged behind fussing with his hair, I couldn't see him clearly from where i was standing as it was to dark. Suddenly he stopped and turned towards me like he could feel my gaze on him.

Even though i couldn't see him i could feel his scorching gaze on me sending a shiver down my spine.

I was trying to get a better look at him when suddenly Chelse came into my line of vision with a freaky joker smile on her face.

''We got in'' she said grabbing my hand and skipping past the bouncers into the club, dragging me behind her. I turned back to look at mystery guy but he wasn't there.

Snapping my thoughts from him i took in my surroundings. There were three corridors two leading to i don't know where but we walked to the middle one with a signing saying DANCE FLoOR THIS WAY. chelse pushed the heavy doors open and i was hit with the bass form which ever song the DJ was playing and the sight of bodies withering to the beat on the dance floor. The dance floor spread out in front of us with a bar on the other end and another section on top that said VIP.

We own the night by Tiesto was playing and my body immediately started to sway to the beat. There were laser light brightening and darkening the room to the beat and the dance floor was calling to me but before i could take a step towards it ,chelse was dragging me towards the bar and ordered four vodka shots.

I gave her a flat look ''Seriously Chelsea, i don't want a repeat of last time'' I tell her

She just grinned at me and said ''Don't worry, just a buzz''

I rolled my eyes and shot down both shots. 5 mins later i could feel the buzz and alcohol running through my veins begging me to dance. I pulled Chelse to the dance floor, threw my hands up in the air and swayed my hips to the beat of the music just getting lost. Here in the dark where I could just let go with strangers to drunk to remember me the next day.

I opened my eyes to Chelse who was  looking at me with her mouth agape.

''I knew you could dance but damn girl your good'' she said

Any other time i would have stopped dancing to get the attention of me but the alcohol was running through me egging me to dance to the music so i just grinned at her and continued to dance. Freedom.

Smile For Me (One direction fanfiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara