Where Have I Heard That One Before

''Ash please you have to '' my best friend in the whole wide world

Chelse got down on her knees with puppy dog eyes infront of me. Right now shes propably the worst friend of the century  for trying to ruin the little amount of self esteam and confidence i have.

She knows i hate wearing a dress or heals so tall they were probably made just to kill me and make up to stop my pores from breathing so that they could clog causing my face to melt.

Okaay that was probably over dramatic but hey that me. Dramatic, insecure, sarcastic Ash.

I stubornly crossed my arms infront of me and closed my eyes so i dont see her adorable dying puppy expression.

I hear her moving around and the next thing i know my eyes are being pryed open.

''But its my last birthday I'm gonna spent with you'' she wines ''And you promised you would do anything for me today''

Damn she got me there. Im so stupid i should have know she was probably planning something and my promise is going to come back to bite me in the ass. And there it did!

''I know i did but i didn't agree for let see how long Ash can survive in a pub with skyscraper on her leg and a dress! '' i retort back

''I promise i will never leave your side! I'll be right next to you the whole time please please pretty please'' Chelse keeps begging.

God i am going to regret this i think the give a defeated sigh internally banging my head.

''Okay'' i whisper hoping i was to quite to hear and Chelse dint hear me. I wish i could grab the word and shove it back in my mouth but to late. I'm tackled the floor into a bear slash floor hug by Chelse.

''Thank you, thank you, thank you.... I promise your not going to regret this''

Huh... now where have i heard that before. Oh that's right, last month ,Chelse had begged me to go to this party thrown by this Jake guy who parties always end with the cops coming and shutting it down. But Chelse had used those god damn puppy dog eyes and i had agreed like a cop giving free weed to a pothead.

The next morning i had woken up on the stairs of someone elses pront porch wearing my white dress that had turned completly orange like a carrot, a chunk of my hair missing and a tattoo on my cheek with an image of cupid. To say i had freaked out was an understatement. Nor me or Chelse could figure out how i had got to the other side of the city and i was to embaressed to ask anyone else who was at the party what had happened.

The tattoo thank god wasn't permenant and faded in a few days. But before we left to the party that night Chelse had said the exact words and i was scarred for life.

Oh im so going yo regret this.