Marigold Memories

Chapter 7: Marigold Memories

The last Saturday of the month we guys have a Bros-Night. Well as of today. Nat has a mission tonight so the pranks are on hold and Piper is out of town. Steve couldn't stop talking about how much fun it was going to be. It's about 5:30pm right now and everyone was trying to figure out what we are going to eat. This has been going on since 5 and I'm getting pissed. I was surprised when Bruce didn't 'change' during this drama, but I guess he's used to it by the way he is just smiling at Tony. Clint, Thor, and Sam want pizza. While Steve, Tony, and I want Chinese. Bruce says that he'll eat anything at this point.

"Oh, EVERYONE JUST SHUT UP!" I yell from my seat at the bar,"Why don't we just get both." I say casting everyone a look 'if you have anything against it keep it to yourself' with a deep breath. Tony and Clint breath out a small,

"Ghes.. okay... that can work too, I guess." Not looking me in the eye. Steve chuckles.

"Everyone that wants pizza write down what you want here and I'll call it in." Sam says holding up a napkin and pen.

"I'll place the orders for Chinese." says Bruce," Usual?" We nod. I see Tony has a small simile starring at Bruce as he places his order. Steve and I exchange a look.

"Are they..."

"No... at least I don't think so"

"Well it looks like it to me." I mentally say with a raised brow. Tony catches our looks and just winks.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/ ;P

"I WANT TO PLAY THIS GAME WITH COLORS THAT TWIST!" Thor announces holding up a weird, colorful box that says "TWISTER". Everyone frowns.

"What is Twister?" I ask tilting my head to the side with pursed lips. They explain.

"Can we play it?"

"NO" Sam yells.

"Yes," Steve says giving him a look then looking back at me with a smile,"We can." We set it up. Sam is the announcer because he ' has a hurt leg'... psh. After the first few moves I got why everyone frowned. Tony's crotch was in Bruce's face. Tony's butt was in Clint's face and Thor was all over Clint. I was in a crab walk position with Steve over me, uncomfortably close. We were sharing the same air, but it seemed like I had none at all. Clint ended up falling because Thor was just about sitting on him. Steve helped me up, w-was he blushing? I cleared my throat.

"How about we play a different game" I say awkwardly. We all agree. Bruce suggested 'Clue' but midway through he had to leave because Natasha called him for assistance on a mission . Tony wanted to play strip poker but with a bunch of straight dudes... that would be awkward so we decided to play 'Bop It'. I later found out that it was the wrong choice. Apparently Clint takes 'Bop It' very, VERY, seriously. He ended up rage quitting and ran off on to who knows where. After that chaos Tony suggested going to a bar. Steve said he didn't feel like drinking and me having the serum also I can't get drunk. Plus I wanted to stay with my Steve. I MEAN...FRIEND STEVE. Yeah. Anwayyyyyyy, Sam went with Tony. Leaving Thor, Steve, and I. We decided ice cream would be good. We ran out the night before thought. So Thor went to go get some but called saying he needed to get home that there was a, and I quote," GIGANTIC KITTEN IN THE POOL"... he confuses me.

"Wanna watch 'Lord Of The Rings'?" I ask. We both share a secret obsession with it.

"Okay, I'll play Frodo's lines, you'll be Sam right?"

"Uhm... Alright but only if I also get to be Gandalf." I say with a sly smile.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/