Prank War- Thor

Chapter 6: Prank War -Thor

Comment your best prank and the next chapter could be dedicated to you!

Bucky's P.O.V.

Steve and I are spooning trying to sleep. I'm the big spoon. No we aren't together it's just normal for us because back in the day we couldn't afford more beds and we wouldn't let the other sleep on the couch so that was our compromise. We've been like that ever since.

"Hey Steve," I ask.

"mmmhhh"

"I can't sleep" I say as I rub my thumb up and down his arm.

"Well do you want to talk?"

"Sure." We get up and put some lazy day clothing on to go on the roof. No one really goes up there so we normally talk there. As we got closer we heard voices. The closer we got the louder. We exchange a look and I press my ear to the metal door. It was Natasha and her team. I couldn't hear very well but I what I could make out was... prank...tomorrow...coffee...Steve! I whip my head around at Steve in shock. I hear movement getting closer to the door! I grab Steve fire fighter style and run all the way back to our room. I throw him on the bed (genitly). He gives my a questioning look. Out of breath I say,

"Natasha's...group...over...heard that... they were planing on... pranking you... tomorrow when you get coffee." He narrowed his eyes, thinking.

"I guess I'll go with out coffee tomorrow but why would they try to get me out so soon?" He taps his chin.

"The probable reason is because we got out her best friend so she wants revenge on you by taking out me... or"

"Why does the reason matter?" I ask not understanding. He rolls his eyes.

"It matters because we could put together more information on the plan, its like a puzzle." We smile at each other.

"I remember that every time we would get a little extra money I would go out and buy a new puzzle for us."

"You may look tough but really your a kind hearted softy." He said stepping closer with a goofy smile on his face. I can feel his breath on my face. He smells of the pasta we had for dinner and a hint of coffee. I tried to memorize every inch of that beautiful face. My hand brushes his arm all the way down to his hand, grabbing it. I gulp looking down,

"Let's get to bed we can workout a plan tomorrow, or well later today." Neither of us move though we just stand there in silence. Steve, sighing, pulls me over to the bed. I hadn't realized how tired I actually was. I drifted off in to a dreamless sleep with Steve stroking my hair.

.................

When I woke up I didn't recognize it at first but then I noticed the warmth wrapped around me. Steve was cuddled up against me, softly snoring. His hair was in my nose. I tried wiggling my nose, didn't work. I tried blowing it away, fail. I was getting angry by this time.

"What are you doing with my hair?" Steve said with a chuckle. He then moved his body to were he was looking up at me sleepily. His eyes a pale blue that sparkle. My anger quickly faded and replaced with pure fondness. My heart melted when he had this adorable blush and buried his face into my chest. I smiled and started playing with his hair. I could feel him smile against me. We after a few minutes we hear loud noises from the kitchen. Steve sighed and starting to get up, I wrapped my self around him like a koala. He was underneath me wiggling trying to get away.

"Mine!" I said pulling him closer to me. We were face to face, breath on breath, staring in to each others eyes. He starts leaning forward; I pull away with a sly smile. I'm such a tease. He blushes, looking away.

"Where's that smile?" I say. I start to tickle him. He's trying his best not to react but fails.

"There's the money winner!" He roles his eyes and shakes his head. We get up.

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO THE TASTY COOKIE THAT YOU CALL OREO?!" Thor is yelling at Nat and her gang.

"Taste the venom bit**!" she says looking into the camera.

"And postedddddd" said Coulson with a sly smile. Steve and me share confused looks.

"What's going on here?" Steve says.

"We just got your man out." said Tony flipping the eggs.

"THEY REPLACED THE OREO CREAM WITH TOOTH PASTE!" Thor yelled with rage in his eyes. I gasped.

"You monster! Also who let Tony cook? He burns water!"

"Hey, I'm not that bad! I can cook eggs and toast... most the time." he says defending himself. Steve rolls his eyes.

/--/--/--/--/--/--/--/

I'm sorry for the long wait! This chapter is short I know but I wanted to give you something quick. I missed writing for yal. Please comment, like, and share.I really love your support. HUGS!

-Shebe

--9/10/16--

Fixing spelling errors that you'll pointed out. :)