Meeting Jarvis

Chapter 4: MEETING JARVIS

 This chapter is dedicated to onethingconstant and everyone that loves Jarvis as much as me!

No ones P.O.V. Really....

One thing everyone forgot to tell Bucky when he started living with the group of hero's is the AI Jarvis. Bucky was just trying to fix his "special arm" after training but he couldn't figure out where the tools where. He was alone that week and so he just spoke out loud. He ended up saying,

"Where the heck are the bloody tools?!" Not expecting an answer back. Jarvis ended up telling Bucky they are in Tony's lab but Bucky freaked! The only experience he's had with talking computers is Zola, who was evil. It brought back dark memories. So he ended up having a panic attack. Jarvis called Steve and Tony telling them that Bucky was having emotional distress. They rushed to the seen to find Bucky having a total break down. He was babbling about the terror of HYDRA and freaking out. Steve hugged him holding him close whispering sweet things trying to calm him down, and he did. Bucky was crying along with Steve. Steve carried him to their room and stayed with him until he fell asleep.

Tony talked with Jarvis trying to figure out what triggered the reaction. Jarvis told him about the events leading up to the attack. Tony didn't understand so he asked Steve. Steve went white and tears formed in his eyes. He told Tony about Zola and what it did to the lost soldier. By the time he finished Tony and Steve were both a mess. When Bucky woke up they both calmly explained what Jarvis was. Bucky understood but didn't trust him.

Bucky was no longer afraid but still didn't like the AI so he pretended he didn't exist. He tried to do everything in the tower without Jarvis's help. He set an alarm clock so Jarvis won't wake him up, googles instead of asking, ext. He got so good at the game that Steve and the others start to think the lad had forgot about the AI.

Jarvis retaliated by playing soothing music quietly in rooms where the lad is relaxing alone. He also monitors Bucky's sleep cycle until he's at the optimal waking point and then makes noise in another room so Bucky will wake up naturally instead of letting the alarm clock.

The lad doesn't notice at first, but when his arm develops another fault and Tony walks in with a small toolkit. He asks how he knew, Tony just says,

"Jarvis called me." Bucky waited until Tony left to make his move. He looks up at the ceiling not knowing really how to do it and says,

"Hello?"

"Good afternoon, Sergeant Barnes." Once he's acknowledged Jarvis he doesn't know what to say or do so he just treats Jarvis like he's a human standing next to him. He uses forties slang and expects Jarvis to understand, which he does. He asks Jarvis if he's awake in the middle of the night when he needs something, which the AI is. He's even stared joking with the AI, who sasses right back.

Bucky now loves Jarvis. When the team is gone and he's alone, Bucky and the AI talk. It makes Bucky no feel so alone and makes the AI feel needed. Bucky likes that Jarvis doesn't stare at his arm or ask rude questions or make fun of him for jumping at loud noises. Jarvis recognizes how rare it is for Bucky to truly like anybody, and becomes both affectionate and protective. He now plays Bucky's favorite music and helps him find modern songs to enjoys. He tips off Bucky when Steve is cooking his favorite meals and he alerts Steve when Bucky's having a nightmare. The team loves that they no longer have to worry so much about the soldier.

 ////////////////

Hey readers!! Sorry about the short chapter but I typed this in a car. I need to post something so this is what I got. HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!! Thanks for commenting and staring. If you want to contact me you can private message me. If you do contact me and ask for a shout/dedication at the beginning I'll give it to ya.

HUGS FOR THE PACK MATES!!