The door slid back and Japan appeared, dressed in a light, traditional robe and sandals. "Konnichiwa? Oh, Merina! What are you doing here?"

I smiled up at him. "Hi, Japan. I was wondering if you had any idea where Canada was?"

"Canada-san? I have not seen him, no. Why, is he missing?"

"Kinda. He didn't leave me a note this morning, and I couldn't find him anywhere," I explained. "So I borrowed Kadi's jet and pilot for the day."

"Oh, my..." he replied, a bit surprised at that. "Erm... Wourd you rike to come in for some tea? I just made some."

My eyebrows shot up, then dropped as uncertainty set in. "S-Sure, I'd love some, but I don't want to impose..."

"Is that Melina?" Taiwan asked, appearing behind Japan excitedly. I grinned and waved.

"Hi, Mei!"

Japan smiled. "China, Hong Kong, and South Korea are over, why don't you two join us?"

I smiled and nodded. "Thanks, I'd like that."

"Actually I need to stay with the jet, you go ahead," Lapurdi told me, bowing to Japan before moving to leave. "You can find your way back, yeah?"

"Yeah, no worries. Bye!" I waved to him as I entered the house, taking my shoes off in the designated area. Taiwan grabbed my arm and pulled me along inside before Japan could say anything else. I barely had enough time to drop my bag by my shoes before China tackled me in a smothering hug. "Erm, hi there, China."

"Nǐ hǎo!" he said happily, holding up his newest stuffed cat toy after releasing me. "Isn't she adorable?"

I gasped and hugged her to my chest, nodding rapidly. "She is! Did you make her?"

"I did! Come on, we were going to play a game!" China pulled me along simultaneously with Taiwan into a sitting room, where Hong Kong and South Korea both sat. I greeted them and answered their questions pertaining to my arrival.

"I was looking for my boyfriend and I was invited in, y'see," I said.

South Korea grinned and scooted closer to me, resting his elbows on the kotatsu table's surface. "Hey, Melina~"

"What?" I asked a bit warily.

"Do you want me to teach you the Gangnam Style dance?"

My mouth fell open and my eyes widened. "Yes!"

~~~

"Bye! Thank you for everything!" I called while waving to the Asian countries who had accepted me in and treated me well for the couple hours I stayed.

"Come back soon, Melina!" Taiwan and South Korea called in unison, and Hong Kong just waved silently.

China and Japan were escorting me back to the landing strip, so we walked the short distance while chatting about random stuff like food and cute things (that was mostly China, though).

"Thanks for the tea and conversation," I said when we'd arrived.

"Dōitashimashite, Merina-chan," Japan said, which I knew meant "You are welcome."

"That was fun, aru! You should drop in more often," China suggested, and I grinned while nodding.

"Definitely, but I'll make sure to call ahead next time. Bye!"

"Sayōnara."

"Zàijiàn!"

~~~

"Look look look!" Vale exclaimed, pulling me by my arm around the back of Russia's enormous mansion house. A small greenhouse stood at attention as we approached, and Russia poked his head out from the bushes next to it.