Chapter 106~!

Alright, dudes. My muse is starting to die, what with track and school draining my energy and free time. So, I'm gonna try and update with shorter chapters and then get right to the main event(s) at the end, m'kay? Sorry if you don't agree, but that's how it's gonna have to happen, at least for another 4 or so weeks.

-----------------------------

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait a second. Where's our teacher?" America asked when the bell rang to signal the start of sixth period. And yet there was no teacher in sight.

Then the classroom's door slammed shut and some random lady none of us had ever seen before jumped down from where she'd been perched on the tall cabinet by the doorway. A few (read: everyone) jumped at the sudden noise while spinning to face her.

"Your old art teacher quit after having a near mental breakdown. Too many fights in her classroom that she couldn't control, I assume," the lady said. "Sooo~ I'm your new art teacher!"

I couldn't help but glance at Prussia, who did the exact same thing at the exact same time. We might have started some-- no, just about all off those fights. There was a paintbrush on the wall that was never coming off, if that tells you anything.

But hey, I need to show those dumb boys I can hold my own, right? I'm awesomer than him, after all! Actually... That's what most of those fights were about: Who was awesomer.

"Alright, I have a question," the new teacher piped up. "How did that paintbrush get stuck to the wall?"

Prussia coughed into his fist to drown out his "Kesesese~" while I just chuckled outrightly.

"It's a long story."

~

Ms. Grey, as our short teacher was called, had a pixie cut of bright blond hair with dyed streaks of cobalt blue. Her clothing style was elegant with hints of steam punk here and there; her earrings, necklace, bracelets, and shirt, for example.

"What is our assignment for today?" England asked, and she shrugged while opening a high-power energy drink and taking a deep gulp from it. Then her eyes widened and she started bouncing up and down.

"I know I know I know! Draw someone from this class, like a portrait! Do it do it DOOO IT!"

America laughed. "Dude, I'm thinkin' no more energy drinks for you."

Ms. Grey hissed and protected her drink. "Neverrrr... My precious..." Her Gollum voice was so spot on, it made me nod in approval.

"But ve already did portraits," Prussia whined.

"No, not like what I'm thinking! Now do 'em!"

I sighed and turned to Canada, who was just then getting pulled away by his older brother."Imma draw you, Mattie bro!" he declared.

"E-Eh, a-alright," Canada stammered.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and twisted my neck to see France standing there. "Ello, ma cheri~"

"Hi there, France. Whatcha doing?"

"Just grabbing my model for zhis project," he replied before steering me over to a stool in front of his easel. "I will draw you, no arguments."

"Just don't paint me in the nude, got it? I'm sure you could do it without my needing to strip, anyway," I snorted.

He laughed his signature laugh. "Ohhonhonhon~ As you wish, Malcolm~" Then he put his paintbrush to the canvas and began one of his best-known skills.

~

"Alright, that's all good! Now I want you all to turn the portrait you just painted into zombies!" Ms. Grey exclaimed amidst her giggling as she fiddled with a small throwing knife. "Hahahaha~!"

France paled at the thought. "Oh, my..."

I grinned and leaped out of my seat, going over to see what he'd done. Thankfully he had given me clothing in it, and it was incredible how he'd captured some masculinity in the picture without making me seem unlike a girl. "I can do it, this'll be fun~"

"Are you sure?"

"Oui!" I replied while mixing red with a little black on the palette. "Nothin' too it."

~

"Whoa! Dude! Holy friggin' crap!" America yelped when he saw what France and I had collaborated to create. "That's gonna give me nightmares for a week!"

I laughed maniacally. "Muwahahahahaha!"

The portrait of me had a bloody handprint swiped across the front of her shirt, and I'd used the bloody-colored paint to make chunks of my skin and flesh rot and disappear. One of my eyes was completely whited out while blood dripped down my face and a piece of flesh dangled from my lips.

"Oh em gee this is awesome!" Ms. Grey exclaimed, on her third energy drink that hour.

"Not as awesome as mein!" Prussia protested, showing off his zombie-Gilbird to the world.

"Ha! Mattie as a zombie is waaay cooler!" America boasted, flipping his canvas around to reveal my zombie-fied boyfriend in paint. Of course, America had his movie magic experiences and knowledge to give his painting the best effects, so he won hands down.

~~

When I returned from classes with Canada that night after a movie and dinner date, we found Ko puking her guts out in the toilet bowl. I hurried over to my distressed polar bear and patted her back, asking her what it was that made her sick.

"I dunno, I just started feeling weird this morning!" she replied.

Canada poked his head in, a concerned look on his face. "Is she alright?"

"I don't know, she says it's been weird since this morning," I said exasperatedly. "Shhh, it's gonna be alright, Ko-bear."

Then Kadi was there, using her magic to examine Ko's little furry body. When she was done, she nodded and stood.

"Yup, there are cubs in there alright."

I gaped as Kadi skipped away, taking a twin from Scotland who stood in the doorway before disappearing. Canada had heard the declaration as well and stared in shock.

"C... Cu... Cubs?" I shrieked. "Canada, your bear got my bear pregnant!"

"Kumasansho!" Canada scolded. "So that's what you two have been doing all those times you two disappeared!"

"Hm? Who are you?" Kumajirou asked him passively.

"Argh!" Canada groaned. "Oh my goodness... We're going to have cubs..."

----------------------------------------

Bet no one else saw that coming~ Haha~

FOLLOW THE DRILL!!

IT

IS

LAAAAAW