Chapter 9- Gods and Monsters

Start from the beginning

One thing was certain I couldn't tell him about Laurence. 

I couldn't tell my Dom that another man was preoccupying my thoughts. I couldn't bring Dahlia into my Dom/sub relationship. So I decided not to answer him knowing that a harsher punishment would transpire between us because of it.  

"I see" He said to me loosening his grip, he moved away from the tub to grab the white cotton towel that hung across from the vanity. He held it open and I got up and stepped into it as he immediately started to rub my damp body dry in an up and down friction. I was nervous at his calm exterior, especially since I disobeyed him so blantanly, and couldn't let my self relax as he tugged the towel tightly around my body. 

"I'll find you something to wear and then we can head out to the club." he told me in that same eeriely calm tone. I waited patiently as he slipped into the closet adjoining the bathroom and didn't have to wait long before he was back with one of his button down shirts. He slipped the towel off of me, leaving me naked, and slipped the shirt on me. He slowly buttoned it up and smoothed out the collar before looking me in the eyes. I found myself getting lost in the swirls of darkness while wishing that they were the baby blues of Laurence's eyes. 

I missed him, God how I missed him, and it tore my heart up that while my body anticipated and creamed at the promise of punishment and release in Adam's eyes. My heart ached to see Laurence's smile one more time, to be embraced in his firm and loving arms, and to be kissed by his lips. 

I felt Adam's lips press against mine and I parted mouth automatically, feeling his wet tongue flick up against mine in a seductive slither causing my knees to grow weak in need. I began to wind my arms around his shoulders but strong hands gripped my wrist and pinned them against my back. My eyes opened of their own accord and I found Adam staring at me while he continued his assualt. And him refusing my touch. He pulled away slowly, his mouth wet, and looked down at me with his eerie calm.

"you are not to touch me tonight." He told me softly as he released one of my wrist and carressed my check. "Do you understand?" He asked and I nodded. He grabbed my hair by the roots and pulled my head back painfully, a cry escaping my lips. "Do you understand?" He asked again while running his nose up and down my neck.

"yes sir." I whispered as a shiver ran up and down my spine. 

"Good. Now let's go, you've caused me to run late and i need to get to the club." He turned away from me and I followed but paused as I looked at my attire.

"Adam" I whispered hesitantly watching him stop but not look at me. "What about my clothes?" I asked. 

"Aren't you wearing some?" he asked looking at me. I stiffened but looked down knowing what that meant. this was my outfit for the night. I wouldn't be getting anything else from anybody. He was being generous before, angry but generous but now that I had outwardly defied him it was different. There would be no mercy and although my mind grew worried my nipples hardened in anticipation. "Come you've wasted enough of my time." 

And I followed without another word. 

****

The car ride to the club was tense. It was filled with an electric sexual tension that seemed to buzz along my skin and zap me at my core. I wanted to touch him so badly, to take his juicy cock in my mouth, and feed my growing hunger for him but I didn't risk it knowing that It might be a harsher reprocussion if I did. This wasn't a time to please me but a time for punishment. 

I just didn't know how far Adam would take it this time. Especially since I've never actually defied him this much or made him this angry. The worst thing I've ever done was looked at him when he told me I shouldn't.