Chapter 16 - Still Not Getting Any

Start from the beginning

“Yeah ‘cause it’s that simple to catch me and I’m just that stupid” hearing the tone she had on I just assumed she rolled her eyes as she said it.

“okay, you asked for it” I warned her and began climbing the tree. As I ascended near her she continued laughing I was one branch away from her and that’s when she jumped. The leap to the ground from here was far but she did it anyway. She rolled on the ground preventing herself from getting hurt.

“IT’S ON LIKE DONKEY KONG!” I jumped after her. I wasn’t going to let her win. I gave it my all and picked up an extremely fast pace it must have taken me about 20 seconds and I caught up with her I pulled and she tripped and so did i. we both fell down me, on top of her. She bursted out laughing it was contagious I wasn’t holding back I laughing to. We calmed down in two minutes and I just stared at her.

Her eyes became wide the blue-green colour contrasted with the grass, she smiled a little her breathing became slightly slow and heavy. She blinked occasionally and shifted her gaze from my face to what was around me. I leaned in a little and I spoke

“You’re so beautiful” I sighed. She had such a pretty face and the only thing that was better than her face was her personality. Never had I thought I’d meet someone like her. She closed her eyes and crinkles formed on her forehead.

“I’m not” she mumbled under her breath. I was close enough to hear her, her face turned sad. How could she not know she was beautiful? Had she not been in love before? Hadn’t guys been crazy after her? Chasing her? She is so perfect how was all of that not possible? And plus she was smoking hot especially naked. Thinking about it one of my eye brows shot right up but I snapped myself out of it.

“Hey, look right at me” I instructed. She met her gaze with mine, shaky but good enough for what I was going to say next.

“You are so beautiful. And you should bloody know that. How can a pretty little shit like you be so insecure?” I sensed a subtle smile so I leaned in closer gently closing my eyes and tilting my head.

*Aaaacch-chhooo*                   

She sneezed. Right when I was about to kiss there she went so casually breaking the tension that took so long to build and destroying it with an innocent sneeze. I got off her and laid next to her and laughed. We both did. Again.

She wasn’t looking my way anymore. She wasn’t even speaking that much. I brushed my hand against hers and she quickly placed her hands inside her pocket. I had scared her away. I giggled a little she was so innocent. We walked up to the lake and sat on the fence surrounding it. Emma finally let her hair down she was back to normal speaking out loud saying things.

“Have you seen 500 days of summer?” she asked me with all smiles. Actually I loved that movie.

“Yes, I have it’s a lovely movie”

“Don’t you just LOVE the penis scene?” she chirped.

“haha, yeah I guess so” before I could say anything else….she caught me off guard.

“penis.” She gently screamed.

“what are you doing?? Stop! It’s highly inappropriate to do so” I replied at her immature actions.

“peeeniss!!” she continued.

“oh lord! Stop will you?” I tried to sound serious but I was laughing too hard.

“Your turn! Do it Liam its mighty fun.” Her grin was the widest I had ever seen. Her cheeky little requests were getting quirkier by the day.

“I’m not doing. Not here for sure”

“Oh c’mon! do it for your ten inches!” she regretted those words right after she said it. I could see the sudden change of expression I her face gave it away.

“how do you….why do you even..what???” I didn’t know how to react to that. She tried to take my mind off it.

“PEEEENIIIIS!!!!” she creamed in the top of her lungs. I could not handle any more of this humiliation so I pushed her into the water she grabbed my hand as she fell and we both splashed into the water. She flapped her arms and legs.

“can’t you swim?” I asked her now suddenly concerned.

“I can. But usually……..I take a dive……..I don’t just splatter…..and hope……for the best” she managed to say spitting out water of her mouth.  And like those millions of time before we were laughing again. We swam for about two minutes and climbed out of the lake.

Soaking and the breeze freezing us, she stood right in front of me. I stared at her intently, gazed right into her eyes bit my bottom lips. Looked down at her soft lips and looked back her eyes. I was giving her hints letting her prepare herself for the kiss I was hoping to give her. I moved a little closer and placed my hands around her small waist pulled her a little closer. And for the second time I leaned in hoping to make up for last time.

My nose brushed hers, I neared my lips to hers and…………….

*Author's Note : keeping a bit of suspense? liked this chapter? sry but I ship Emma and Liam so yeah... =P anyway Comment Vote and Fan also Share!!!! lemme know if I should continue writing *