Chapter 17 - PayBack

*Author’s Note: Still Liam’s POV sorry but I’m just trying to get inside his head*

I closed my eyes and almost touched her lips with mine. But before I could do so she leaned back and spoke.

“Liam, camera. Run” she stepped back and ran. I just stood there scrunching my eyebrows and forming creases on my forehead. Then Emma’s words finally processed in my head I twisted my head and looked back and saw a huge crowd of paparazzi headed my way so I took off.  Like always I caught up with her despite the lead she had on me. I ran past her and screamed.

“I’m going to go now. So sorry love, to was real fun. I’ll call you take care” she picked up her pace in order to reply to me.

“OYE! GIMME A RIDE HOME YOU GOT ME HERE AND YOU’RE GOING TO DROP ME BACK! MY HOUSE IS LIKE TWO BLOODY HOURS AWAY” she screamed louder than she should’ve but that wasn’t the problem I couldn’t drop her, not with those many cameras around.

“I can’t have picture of us streaming the newspapers the management will slay me. It’ll affect you so much more though. Besides if we spilt up they’ll have nothing to run after” I tried explaining her as I took out my keys and got into the car. I pulled down the window as I saw her racing my way.

“MANAGEMENT?? YOU’RE SCARED OF THE FUCKING MANAGEMENT?? REALLY YOU ARE JUST GOING TO LEAVE ME HERE? THANKS HEAPS MUCH LIAM. SO RELIABLE SO RESPONSIBLE SO MUCH FOR DADDY DIRECTION!” I knew she was mad but things weren’t under my control. If I would have stayed this place would become a mayhem.

“SORRY!” I screamed at her apologizing for the last time and drove away.

*Emma’s POV*

“dickhead.” I cursed under my breath as a kicked a stone on the pavement. Wow who would’ve thought someone could swear at Liam Payne. I looked down and saw a black leather wallet I bent down and picked it up. I opened it and saw a picture of a beautiful woman. It was Karen. Was this Liam’s wallet? He must have dropped it in a hurry. It took a fraction of a second for a cheeky smirk spread across my face.

Well, well, looks like Liam was going to be paying for today…….more literally than he can imagine. I checked for the amount of cash he had. There was about 500 pounds inside. What kind of crazy ass carries such a butt load of money for a day out in the park? Why should I bother? I had just hit jackpot I intended on spending each penny in it!

Firstly I walked into a Bike & skate shop. I had always wanted a skateboard I knew how to ride it but I never had the opportunity to buy one. So I decided today was the perfect day to do so. I picked out a sick electric blue one with rad wheels bought a helmet, safety pads and headed to a candy store.  Bought a bunch of lollies, suckers, sour candy, liquorice and many many many more delights. I grabbed a quick snack and finally headed to my home. I was wearing a smile that wasn’t going to fade for a long time now.

While climbing up the stairs my phone rang I looked at the screen, it was Liam I had already begun to giggle. I sobered down and answered the call.

“Hey babe, so sorry about what happened earlier today….”

“It’s okay Liam. I understand. You don’t live a normal life.” After the little shopping trip I had I didn’t hold any grudge against Liam. How could i?

“Oh, okay. Anyway do you have my wallet by any chance? I must have dropped it in the park. “

“Black leather? Has your mum’s pic in it?”

“You have it! oh my god you’re a saviour!” He seemed excited but little did he know what I had been up to.

“I’ll drop it by tomorrow. Bye”

“Bye”

Oh boy was he in for a surprise.

I rang his bell and waited for him outside. My brand new skateboard in my hand. Liam opened the door his hair was slightly messy he had probably been asleep.

“Did I wake you?” I asked apologetically

“Nah I was just taking nap its fine” I handed him his wallet and he looked in to check for the cash.

“shit.” He mumbled.

“What’s wrong” I asked trying to pretend like I knew of nothing.

“I had 500 pounds in it”

“I found it down on the pavement, you probably got robbed” I offered as an explanation.

“Probably should’ve been more responsible…” he sighed.

“Care to come in for a drink?”

“Do you have apple juice?” I asked him raising strict terms. He laughed.

“yeah I do.”

“Yay” I hopped in and headed to the fridge to serve myself.

“Nice skateboard. Is it new?” Liam complimented finally noticing my brand new transport.

“yeah….and thank you.”

“You’re welcome” he smiled.

“No seriously Liam, Thank You..” I leaned against the kitchen counter and grinned at him. He was probably to sleepy to understand me so he just shrugged his shoulders and turned on the TV.

*Author's Note : sorry this was a small chapter but I can't come up with things right now. I have a cheeky plot for the next few chapters so yeah hope u liked this chpter I tried my best with it. the next chapter comes out in a few hours stay tuned also VOTE COMMENT FAN AND SHARE thnku xx *