Chapter 16

After breakfast I had Brayden drop me off at home. He had to go to practice anyway and I was in need of a shower. After I took a shower and slipped into comfortable clothes I checked my email to see if I had any about tryouts. I saw I got one last night while I was out with Brayden. I opened it and read it. Try outs are in a week and are being held at the national training center in Chicago. I was glad they already arranged my plane ticket and all the important stuff.
Since tryouts are next week I should probably start preparing. I grabbed my soccer bag and keys and headed for the field. I need to make sure I'm in good shape for tryouts. I don't know what I'll do if I can't make the team this is my dream and I've worked so hard to achieve it and it's right in front of me. I have to make it its the only choice I'm giving myself.
Once I got to the field I warmed up with a lap around the field and stretched. I ran through a few drills to help my accuracy and ball control. I took a quick water break and ran through some more. At the end I ran a few suicides and I decided to head home for an early dinner.

Sorry it's so short but it's a start I plan to update again really soon!! Thanks for reading I appreciate it!