Chapter 11

I woke up the next morning to my alarm. I got up and quick jumped into the shower. I grabbed a granola bar and my keys and headed out the door. I drove to the soccer field to practice a bit and reflect on the current events of my life. I couldn't beleive how lucky I am to even have met Brayden but to now have some sort of relationship with him. I'm still unsure of exactly what type of relationship we have. He never exactly asked me to be his girlfriend. I started to hope he would eventually want me to be. I was kind of stressing myself out so I decided to call Erin and have her meet me for a quick lunch somewhere.
I talked to Erin about what was going on and she told me not to worry and that everything would work out for the best. I'm glad I talked to her because she always knows exactly what to say to make me more at ease. After talking with Erin I quick grabbed some groceries and headed back home. By the time I got back home, put away the groceries, got a quick shower and ate dinner it was time for the Flyers game. I watched the pregame while I was eating dinner. I quick cleaned and put away my dishes, grabbed a bowl of icecream and planted myself on the couch to watch the game. It was Flyers vs Islanders. The score was 4-2 Flyers by the end of the second period. Brayden already had 2 goals one from each period. I was really hoping he could score one more. Sure enough he was able to about 14 minutes into the 3rd period he quick shot top shelf. The final score was 5-2. I watched the post game live coverage knowing that they would show an interview with Brayden from his hat trick. When it finally came on I watch intently. One of the questions he was asked was "what made your hat trick possible". His aswer shocked me a bit. He said "number one it was my team mates and the hard work and effort they put into the game. And number 2 would have to be one specific fan that I know is watching this. Knowing I have her support really kind of gave me an edge". I don't quite remeber the rest of the interview because I couldn't believe that Brayden said I gave him an edge in his game tonignt.
I decided to text Brayden quick before I hopped into bed.
Me: Hey! Congrats on the hat trick great game! Tell the team I said good job. I'll talk to you soon. Night ♥
Brayden: thanks! Ill tell the guys. I know you watch my interview! But seriously i couldnt have had such a great game without they guys and knowing i have your support! Ttyl nighty night dont let the bed bugs bite! ♥
Reading that made me so happy. I soon fell into blissful slumber.

Sorry i didnt update in soooooooo long but now that school is over i can update more often. Hope you enjoy this! Thanks a buch for reading!