Chapter Eleven!

Note of thanks at the end.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
The days quickly went by and then they had to go back to the city.The Elders of the tribe blessed them and they left.En route to the Palace Zuhaiba saw something.

"Habib stop the car."

Zuhaib stopped the car and looked at her.

"What's wrong,khalila?"

"Look there Habib."

Zuhaib looked to where Zuhaiba was pointing at.It was a coffee café,Ameera's Coffee House.Zuhaib smiled at Zuhaiba and she smiled back at him.

"The place where I finally found out who you were."

Zuhaiba said to him with a slight laugh.Zuhaub nodded his head.

"I remember even today that you were wearing a blue dress with a black scarf and sandals.You looked exceptionally beautiful and then when you blushed.I lost my heart to you instantly."

Zuhaiba blushed furiously before hitting his hand lightly.She looked back at the coffee house and Zuhaib caught a longing look on her face.He immediately made a decision and opened his door and got out.He then came to Zuhaiba's door and opened it.

Zuhaiba looked at him shocked and asked him when he extended his hand to her.

"Ya Habib,what are you doing?"

"We are going to refresh some old memories.Come on."

Zuhaiba let out a laugh then a yelp of surprise when he held her by the waist and took her out of the car,placing her next to him.He grabbed hold of her hand and then turned to his head of guards.

"Return to the Palace and leave only five guards with us."

The head of guards nodded and left with the rest of the guards leaving only five behind.Zuhaib and Zuhaiba held hands as they walked through the crowd who parted to give them way.

They entered the coffee house and they were immediately given a place to sit.Zuhaib sat opposite Zuhaiba and they took a look at the menus.

A waiter came to take their order and Zuhaiba ordered immediately.

"Can I please have Moccha Choca Latté."

"And I'll have a Latté."

The waiter nodded and left.Zuhiab caught Zuhaiba giving him a stern look.

"What?"

"Zuhaib you still haven't learned how to say please when asking for something?"

"Sorry I forgot."

The owner of the coffee shops in approach them.

"As Salaam Ya Sheikh Zuhaib.I welcome you to my small workplace."

Zuhaib stood up and greeted the man.He then spoke.

"It is my pleasure to be coming here after such a long time.My wife and I have missed the wonderful drinks your coffee house provide."

"Jazakallah.If you'll need anything please do call me."

Zuhaib nodded his head and sat down.Zuhaiba smiled at him and he smiled back.She held his hand.

"Your people love you,I love you what else do you need in life now?"

"Someone small who will call you Ammi and will call me Abi."

Zuhaiba's smile fell away and she looked through the window,at the crowd that was busy at souk.

"If I didn't go out that day today we would have had a child.My one mistake cost us the symbol of our love."