Chapter Ten!

WARNING:MATURE CONTENT....

After they ate their meal with the tribe,Zuhaib and Zuhaiba proceeded back to their tent holding hands.He held the tent opening,open so that she may enter and then entered himself.He secured the opening and walked to the room where Zuhaiba was changing.

As she opened her dress zip and it fell down he wrapped his arms around her bare waist and pulled her into his arms,he moved her hair to the side and kissed her lightly at her nape.Her hands held his as he turned her around and they climbed up his muscular arms stopping by his nape.Zuhaiba discarded his bahst and then his kurta.

Zuhaib caught her lips in his own ones.He picked her up and laid her onto the bed.As they made love that night he captured her sounds into his mouth,never once allowing them to escape.They made love until they both fell asleep.

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

When Zuhaib awoke he was shocked to not find Zuhaiba at his side.He quickly had a bath and left the tent only to find his beautiful wife playing with the children of the tribe.He went to her and pulled her into a hug from behind.He greeted her

"Asalam mu Alyakum Khalila."

"We Alyakum Mus Salaam habib.Are you hungry?"

Zuhaib whispered into her ear for only her to hear.

"For you yes.For food no."

Zuhaiba blushed and gave his hand a light hit.

"Did you not have enough at night?"

"I can never have enough of you."

Zuhaiba shook her head and turned to face him.

"Come I shall serve you some hot breakfast and then after that you shall go and smoke some hookah with the elders who have invited you."

They went to the distaarkhaana and she served him breakfast.Since there was no one in the tent he pulled her next to him and spoke to her.

"Feed me."

She gave him her best 'Are you kidding' look.

"Zuhaib are you a child that I must feed you?"

"Please Khalila."

He gave her his best innocent look and she agreed.She feed him and he ate,at time he nipped at her fingers and other times he gave her to eat.They continued like this until he finish eat and they walked out of the tent.

"Let's go to the oasis for a walk."

Zuhaiba told him and he agreed.They walked and talked about their past when Zuhaib remembered an incident.

"Zuhaiba remember when you first came to the university how my friends and I used to trouble you?"

"Of course I do.The once you'll made me cry,how can I forget."

"But after that I did apologise.You know why we used to tease you?"

"No tell me why."

"Because you didn't know who I was and you didn't care about anything anyone said.You were one out of a million."

"That I still am."

"True but then...."

Zuhaib was interpreted by a young man,a year or two younger then Zuhaib.

"Ya Zuhaib.Asalam mu Alyakum."

"Walaykum Mus Salaam ya Khateeb."

The two man hugged and Khateeb looked at Zuhaib,with a challenge in his eye.

"Let's duel Zuhaib.I want to see who would win today."

"I will of course win ya Khateeb,like always."

Zuhaiba muttered to herself.

"Overconfidence doesn't help always."

Zuhaib heard her and turned to look at her with a challenge in his eyes.

"Do you doubt that I can not win,Khalila."

"No habib.Are I'm just saying that your overconfidence may not always let you win other then that maybe I'm on Khateeb's side."

He pulled her towards him and lowered his mouth to her covered ear.

"if I win you will be punished tonight and if I lose you get the night off,agreed?"

Zuhaiba nodded her head at his challenge.Zuhaib turned to Khateeb and motioned for him to lead the way.

"Let's begin this duel Khateeb."

Zuhaiba followed the two men and sat on the couch that had been sat outside,Zuhaib walked out the tent with only his breeches on and his chest was bare.He winked at Zuhaiba before taking the sword someone passed him and stood in front of Khateeb.The two men circled one another like two wolves ready to attack one another before Khateeb made the first move.Zuhaib dodged him with the shyness of a lion and hit him on the back.

Khateeb turned around and their swords met in a duel.This happened for a few minutes before Zuhaib hit Khateeb's sword handle and it flew into the air landing perfectly into Zuhaib's other hand.The tribe cheered him on and he returned Khateeb's sword.

"You always win ya Zuhaib.Seems like I still have a far way to go so that I may win against you."

Khateeb told Zuhaib and they hugged one another.Zuhaib broke the hug,looked at Zuhaiba and entered the tent once again.Zuhaiba left with the women to prepare for lunch and when Zuhaib came out of the tent the elders called him to come talk to them.

It was another six hours before Zuhaib saw Zuhaiba that too in their tent.When Zuhaiba saw him she backed away from him as he walked towards her with the look of a hunter on his face,as Zuhaiba came into contact with the bed Zuhaib pushed her onto it and kissed her neck lightly before whispering into her ear.

"You've been naughty and I'm going to punish you."

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆