Words *Mitobe Rinnosuke*

Words had never really been your friend. You tried to be as confident when you spoke as you could but they just never seemed to work out for you. That was why you started to become friends with Mitobe Rinnosuke. The two of you seemed to understand each other on a deeper level that most people couldn't.

The one person who could actually understand you and Mitobe was Koganei, he was pretty nice and you didn't mind talking to him but you had always preferred Mitobe.

Teachersnever called on you because they simply couldn't be bothered dealing with your weirdness. Sometimes you got frustrated with the fact that you couldn't talk to people or teachers or anyone in general but for the most of the time, it didn't really bother you.

You started off your day the same way you did everyday, with some burnt toast and rushed homework. It may not seem like the best way to start the day but, you had absolutely no ability to cook and each night you had to stay late at your speech therapy sessions.

Because you had gotten a late start that day, you had to skip breakfast and you attempted to do your homework as you were walking to school. You had pretty much completed (Least Favourite Subject)'s homework when you felt a light tap on your shoulder. You turned and saw Mitobe standing there with that adorable smile (A/N You know that you all love that smile, don't even bother denying it.)

'Hey, Mitobe-Kun'

Mitobe just waved at you and the two of you walked in a comfortable silence towards school. You saw a little piece of paper land on you binder as you were trying to complete your homework.

'Why do you always do your homework on the way to school?'

You laughed to yourself a little before replying.

'I never have enough time in the evening to do it so I have to do it now.'

Mitobe looked at the note and frowned a little before regaining his usual calm face and staring ahead.

You had managed to complete your homework in that slightly short walk to school and you could finally relax for about 2 minutes before the teacher arrived.

The teachers words seemed to just bounce around your head instead of settling so you could actually concentrate, you sighed and knew that today was going to be one of 'those' days where your brain would just be a total mess and you would get nothing done.

Mitobe looked over at you as you held your head in your hands, he was getting worried about you, you always seemed so tired and had to do your homework in the morning.

He decided that he would attempt to get you to open up to him. Because he knew that you trusted him, you just weren't sure how to tell him or if he would freak out about what you told him.

Because you were in class, Mitobe decided that he would pass a note to you to try and get you to talk to him.

'Are you okay,  First Name)-Chan?'

Mitobe watched as you read the note, you straightened up and put on that fake, 'yeah, I'm okay face' you sent him a completely fake smile. It made him feel sad to see you do that, to see you force yourself to seem okay when he knew that you actually weren't.

Class ended and Mitobe walked over to you and grabbed you by the wrist, you turned and looked at him with a curious look on your face.

"Why do you lie to me and yourself,  First Name)-Chan?" You were shocked, you had just heard Mitobe's voice and it was, perfect if that word can even be used to describe it.

"Because, I don't trust myself."

A/N

Well this happened. I really liked this one simply because Mitobe is freaking adorable and anyone who says otherwise is stupid.

This one isn't actually that great because it's like 3am here and I am so tired but I needed to post something else.

Even though this isn't super great quality and it is quite short, I still hope that you guys enjoyed it.

Don't forget to:

Vote

Comment

Love Mitobe's smile :)

Bye :)