Chapter 21

Sooyoung's POV
After Jimin (the girl) and V taking their photoshoot it was me and J-Hope's turn next.

I was really nervous, I don't want to look at J-Hope in the eye like what they did in the photoshoot.

And the words he said about breaking up, I keep on hearing them in my ears. But I can't show him that i'm weak since he doesn't look affected at all.

And besides I heard that he and Junghwa are back together. I really got depressed when I heard that but with the help of BH I got to calm myself down.

The crew hanged some balloons on the wall which made me really curious on how are teaser pictures would be.

"Since J-hope always gives Sooyoung a piggy back ride that will be your photoshoot today." The photographer explained, I just nodded but deep down I was really freaking out.

I don't want to remember those memories where he always made me ride on his back during concerts, birthdays, anytime or anywhere.

"Okay then kneel down Horsey." I said and he chuckled a bit.

I smiled weakly by myself, I missed to hear that chuckle but it brought a lot of memories too.

I hopped on his back and we both waited for the photographer instructions.

"Next, Sooyoung I want you to snuggle your face at the right side of J-hope's neck. So its like your going to bite him like a vampire." He said and got ready to click his camera.

IS HE CRAZY!?

Okay, Sooyoung you can do this it will just take a few seconds or minutes anyway. I thought.

I slowly brought my face down to the right side of his neck and I heard the clicks of the camera.

"Okay, I guess these pictures will work already." The photographer told us and J-hope put me down gently and I ran straighty to the make up and dressing room to change.

After changing my clothes I went out of the dressing room and approached BPG.

"Hey, i'll get going. Our dance instructor already gave me my solo dance steps in our MV its kind of tricky, so i'm going to practice it now." I said.

"Okay, hwaiting!" Tiffany said and gave me a small cheer.

I left them their and walked directly to the dance room.

I opened the door and luckily nobody was practicing inside. What I mean by nobody is Junghwa.

I got my ipod from my pocket, I cinnected it with speakers and played the music or the instrumental of my dance.

And I just let the music take me, dancing helps me express my feelings sometimes. Whatever dance it is : sexy, hip hop, pop I express my feelings to it and feel the music.

While dancing I only thought of him.

His smile, his laugh, his weirdness, and our memories together.

After dancing I felt water against my cheeks and I noticed that I was crying. I wiped the tears away using my fingers.

But I noticed someone from the reflection of the mirror.

J-hope.

"Hey..." He awkwardly said and I gave him a cold look right away.

Us girls, BPG. We promised ourselves not to look weak in front of the guys. If we show them that we could handle ourselves then maybe they'll realize that they were wrong for leaving us.

"What do you want?" I asked with a monotone voice and I saw him flinch with my tone.

"Sooyoung, hear me out please." He said.