Chapter 13

Jimin (the girl)'s POV
"Yes leader." Me and Sooyoung answered lazily.

"Sooyoung let's have a bet." I said sitting on my bed.

"Deal, what happens when you lose?" Sooyoung asked.

"Your going to be the one who'll model for the new store." I said.

Me and Sooyoung let's say we hate schedules.

Why?

Because we're too lazy.

"Okay i'm betting that Tiffany will come home being all happy and energetic." I said.

"Well i'm betting that she's going to be exhausted." Sooyoung said with her game face.

"I'm going to go hang out with V first. And kindly teach your dog to not be on someone else's bed." I told her and went out of the room.

I knocked on his door and went in his room.

"Hey V." I greeted.

He didn't say anything, he was just patting the seat beside him.

"Umm..okay." I said and sat beside him.

"Sssssssh." He said and his pointer finger landed on my lips.

"Just watch the movie." He said.

I looked at the TV and he was watching....

Cartoons -___-

-after the movie-

Me and V ended up cuddling after the movie.

V yawned and said. "Its still early? You want to eat lunch?" He askes.

"Finally!" I said and stretched.

We went to a nearby restaurant it was just a walking distant so we didn't need to use a car.

V ordered and we waited patiently for the food.

"V, I have a...question." I said and hesitated a bit.

"You always ask a question right away, why are you hesitating in this one?" He said.

"Obviously, you hesitate when your not sure." I said and rolled my eyes at him.

"So what's your question?" He asked.

"Umm...did you...did you ever...ever had a girl....friend?" I questioned and he laughed his manly, husky laugh.

"You hesitated because of that?" He said and laughed hysterically.

"Aigoo...you could just answer it." I said and glared.

"No, because I didn't know love before." He answered seriously.

"Because your an alien." I joked but he didn't laugh.

Awkward.

"Yah! You have no idea how awkward it is if you joke but nobody laughs!" I said and slapped his shoulder carefully.

"I'm enough for you, right?" He suddenly asked out of the blue.

"Huh?" I said comfused by his question.

"I'm enough for you right?" He said again.

"Wait! Your asking me if your enough for me?" I gestured myself and he nodded.

"You are! Since the start. Why did that alien mind of yours suddenly thought of that?" I told him.

He's enough, I'm enough.

I mean who deserves this guy anyway right? This alien-dumb-head guy that has this rectangular smile that I find weird but at the same time cute.

"Sometimes I just think that I deserve don't deserve you not like how Mark does." He said and shrugged.