Chapter 10

Krystal's POV
"I'm sorry what did you say?" I told Bomi.

"I said who is he, Krystal." She answered pointing at Jungkook and we gasped.

"Bomi he's your boyfriend!" Boram told her.

"I-I can't remember." She said.

"Do you remember us?" The other bands asked.

"N-no i'm sorry." She apologized.

"Even BTS?" Jin asked.

"No I only remember them." She answered pointing at the six of us.

"Tell us what you remember." Tiffany told her.

"I remember my family and the six of you. I know that you have boyfriends and ex boyfriends but I don't remember who they were." She explained.

I looked at Jungkook who stared at Bomi, I couldn't read his face. Is he mad? Sad?

"I'm calling the doctor." Jungkook told us and went out of the room.

The doctor came and he was with Luhan and Jungkook.

"Luhan-ah!" Bomi called and we froze.

"Y-you remember Luhan but not Jungkook?!" I shouted.

"I don't know who your talking about. I know Luhan because he's my boyfriend." She said.

"Explanation please." I glared at the doctor.

"Bomi has amnesia." He simply explained.

"How come she said that Luhan is her boyfriend even though its Jungkook?" Jimin (the girl) questioned.

"Luhan are you the last person that Bomi saw?" The doctor asked Luhan and he nodded.

"Since Bomi saw Luhan last she only remembers her memories with Luhan."

"But shouldn't one of her memories be their break up?" Sooyoung said.

"Since she dosen't remember her real boyfriend she only remembers the memories she had when she was a couple with Luhan."

"How come she only remembers the six of us?" Sojin told the doctor.

"Probably because she thought of you guys last before she blacked out." He answered.

"Is there still a way for her to remember us?" Mark asked.

"You could let her drink these medecines. And in some places she could get flashbacks, she'll feel some pain skmewhere in her head when she does, so someone should always be with her."

"Can she be discharged already?" Lay asked.

"Tomorrow, she still needs to rest for a day in the hospital before going home. Now if you'll excuse me I have another patient. Just tell the nurse if anything happened." He said and left.

"Luhan-ah sit beside me!" Bomi said and patted the chair beside her bed.

Luhan looked at Jungkook but he didn't say anything.

"Jungkook, why won't we buy some drinks for the members." Boram told him and he nodded.

Boram's POV
"I need to talk to him first, sorry." I told Jin and I gave him a quick kiss.

"Oh so your Boram's boyfriend, then who's the ex boyfriend she's arranged married to?" Bomi asked.

"Don't worry I'll shut her up." Krystal said with her devilish smile.

We went out of the hospital room and he started crying already.

"Its okay, just cry it all out." I said while rubbing his back.