Chapter 6

Jimin (the girl)'s POV
Well since it was just a joke are schedules are stuffed again.

"An alien needs a break too." Taehyungie said lying down on the couch.

"But this alien has to work." I said pulling him off the couch.

He sighed for like the millionth time.

"Are you guys going with us or will that....thing will keep on sighing?" Krystal asked.

-after practice-

"Jiminieeeee!" Taehyungie called while running to me.

You know where he was running from?

Across the room -____-

"What?" I asked before drinking water.

"Wanna come? But V won't be there." Tiffany said.

"Well I won't even do anything here so okay." I agreed.

"I feel like a....13nth wheeler here literally."

Even if Krystal and Park Jimin are fighting in the car their still a couple.

Well this is going to be a long day.I thought and sighed.

We arrived at the mall and we started wandering around looking at where to go.

"Could we go at that pink store first please." Bomi and Jin oppa at the same time said and we just agreed since they won't stop bothering us when we won't allow them.

"Kookie-ah what's better this dress or this shirt?" She asked while showing Jungkook the clothes.

"Anything's great on you." He complimented and I rolled my eyes.

"You look jelous." Tiffany elbowed.

"Whatever Tiff." I said and crossed my hands not in a childish way.

"Well someone's jelly." Krystal teased.

"I'm not in the mood for teasing either Krystal."

"Boram-ah what mario pink thing do you want here?" Jin oppa questioned.

"You know that I don't really like pink and I don't really care what you pick right?" She answered.

"But I want a Pink Mario thing that we both picked." Jin pouted.

"Well why didn't you say that earlier." Boram said and she picked Princess Peach and Mario doing a heart sign with their hands.

"Are you guys finally done?" I asked while tapping my foot getting impatient.

"Why are you so hot headed today?" Sojin asked me.

"Not exactly your business." I answered.

"Oh I almost forgot that I needed a CD to download the new songs that I composed." Rap Mon said.

"We'll come with you." Tiffany said and we followed them to the store.

I looked around seeing a lot of games it reminded me of V, he would love this. If he was here he'd be asking me what game I like over and over again.

I sighed. I see him everyday and I already miss him.

"Come on Jimin we still need to buy Suga a 'swaeggy' shirt." Sojin said and we went out of the store.

We went to the shop and Suga was looking for a shirt.

"I have this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this and this, woah! I like this." He said.