S E V E N

Mingyu POV

We looked in to each others eyes and then I kissed her. I don't know why I did that. She's just so beautiful. She got up and I left when I got up.

Choi Y/N POV

He just kissed me. Why? I tried to clear my head and then I went to bed........ I woke up and put my running clothes on. I waited outside for Mingyu and when he came out we left to the park. We got there and we stretched before we started. When we got done running we went to go eat breakfast. We drove home, took a shower, and changed. Wonwoo drove me and Mingyu to school. When we got there and got out the car they walked me to my best friends.

Bomi "Why are you walking in with them?"

"Wonwoo drove us to school and Mingyu slept over"

Bomi "Why did you come to school a little bit later than you do?"

"I went running with Mingyu"

Bomi "Ooooooo are you guy talking?"

"No ha your funny"

Bomi "Why is that funny? Y/N your so pretty any guy would love to be with you"

"Bomi I know"

We walked to class and again I walked alone. I stopped when I heard someone calling my name. I turned around it was DK. When I was looking at him I actually felt attracted to him.

"Hey Y/N" He then kissed my cheek

My face got a light shade of pink. "H-hey DK"

"We have class together did you know?"

"Oh no"

He put his arm around me and he walked me to my desk. I saw Joshua and Mingyu walk in. I didn't know Joshua had class with us. DK left my side and Joshua went up to me.

"Hey Y/N"

"Hey Joshua!!"

"We have a test today. Right?"

"Yeah. Well good luck" He kissed me on the cheek. I was blushing again.

I saw that Mingyu saw him kiss me. He then kissed my cheek too. What is with these boys kissing me? This is crazy. The math teacher came in and gave us the test. I started and I finished before everyone. It was so easy. I gave my test to my teacher and then I went back to my desk and started listening to music.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

I'm sorry for the short story and that I didn't update today. I typed a story up this morning but when I published it most of the story got deleted. I get tired during the day from school so I don't usually type in the afternoon. I love you guys!!! Vote and Comment