Chapter 4

"Where the hell were you?!?", Skylar screamed.

"Out", I replied.

"Out? Is that all you have to say seens as we have been worrying our ass's off ", Skylar screamed in my face.

"Well I w-was just out c-clearing my head from all the shit that happened", I replied stuttering.

"What the hell happened to your arm?", James asked.

"I was running and running and I fell and it was raining and then Dane came and helped me and brought me to the hospital and Dr. Hogan told me it was broken", I rushed out and looked at Dane. I hadnt even noticed what Dane was wearing until that exact moment which was a pair of ripped jeans, a white t-shirt that hugged his torso perfectly and a black leather jacket.

"Thank You so much for helping my little sister", James added and shook hands with Dane.

"Dont worry about it", Dane said and turned to me " Well I gotta go, I hope too see you soon".

"Bye", I replied and gave him a hug.

Dane walked out the door and closed it behind him.

"Jess, what happened?", Skylar asked.

"J-j-jake broke u-up w-with me", I cried.

"Aww baby girl come here", Skylar cooed holding me close.

"Its ok , he told me that I should just forget who he is", I whispered.

"I'm gonna kill him", James growled and jumped up off the sofa.

"D-dont worry about it James.. Just forget about him their is no point in even saying anything to him he isnt worth it", I replied.

"Shane come on, were gonna go find him", James snapped.

"Alright mate. Lets bounce", Shane said jumping up off the sofa and followed James out the door leaving me and Skylar alone.

"Right. Tell me what happened", Skylar began.

"Well. I went upstairs and turned on my phone and Jake text me saying that it was over and if I was smart I would forget who he was and move on", I cried.

"Oh Baby girl dont cry you cant let him get too you like that. You have to go to school with him tommorow", Skylar replied.

BUT SHE WAS WRONG

Jake was'nt school in school the next day .

I was sitting in bio the next day and was watching the door waiting to see him walk in that door all casually and meet eyes with me. But he never turned up. I sat with Skylar and James and Shane at lunch , but I could'nt concentrate on what they were saying. All I was doing was looking around trying to meet eyes with his green ones. But I sadly could'nt.

The rest of the day dwelled by slowly and I was beginning to miss Jake so much more. My dad always thought me "Out of sight. Out of mind". But Jake was out of sight but not out of my mind. I could'nt think straight in class and I was'nt even able to talk to my friends like a normal teenage girl should.

ONE WEEK LATER

Their was still no sign of Jake. No matter what I tried- shopping, cinema, running. I couldnt stop thinking about him all the time. I called him about a million times and no answer. I text his phone every morning and evening but their was no replies. Ever.

Each night I would cry myself to sleep and then wake up crying with my hair a mess at about 3:00 a.m. Skylar tried to keep my mind away from him. But she always failed miserably.

James brought me shopping and gave me the laptop to Skype mam and dad but even they could'nt get me out of my constant stupper.

It was as if I were dead. My mind was'nt working properly and it felt as if my heart was'nt beating.

Everything was different now for some reason.

I WOULD NEVER GET BETTER. I WOULD BE BROKEN FOREVER.

July- One Month Later!

"Jess I swear to god if you dont get your sorry ass out of that bed right now I'm gonna drag it out right?", Skylar bellowed.

"I want to sleep. I am tired. I cannot move. I want to sleep", I snapped sticking the pillow over my head.

"Jess I am going to say this because I love you... GET YOUR SORRY ASS UP OR I AM TELLING JAMES", Skylar screamed.

"What's he gonna do? Tickle me to death?", I asked.

"No he is a vampire remember and he will come in here and kick your human ass now come on were gonna be late for school", Skylar replied.

"I hate you", I moaned.

"Love you too Jess", Skylar smiled.

I hated Mondays especially since I had double bio and Jake wasnt sitting beside me anymore... I had no-one their. I got up out of the bed tho after about twenty five minutes of constant arguing and screaming and kicking.

I stumbled into my bathroom and threw on a pair of fat pants, jacket and a tee. I left my hair hanging loosly over my shoulders and put on some foundation , eye liner, mascara and lip gloss.

I ran outside and got into the back seat of James's new black BMW and put in my headphones not listening to what anyone had to say apart from Demi Lovato singing Heart Attack.

As soon as we pulled up to the school I jumped out of the car , headphones still in , grabbed my bag and walked to my locker.

As soon as I stepped into the building I had to take my headphones out.

As I walked towards my locker all the jocks were standing in a group in the middle of the corridor whistling at random girls.

Lance turned around to me and he whistled at me and said "Look at the sexy ass on her lads!Mm-m". I was not.. in...the..mood.

"Will you ever go get a life you stupid, pathetic , homosexual, perv", I snapped and walked up to my locker not even looking at them.

After I got my bio and math book I walked down the long corridor and into the Biology classroom.

As soon as I walked in my eyes met with a pair of big sparkling brown eyes........

___________________________________________________________________________

AUTHORS NOTE:

Cliffhanger...

so what u guys think ? :P

Who is the mystery guy?

Could it be Dane? Who knows...

I have my sisters communion Saturday and exams all next week but im gonna try upload before all of that because I am just bursting with excitement to tell you guys what happens next... Bye :)

Vote, Comment, Enjoy