Chapter 1

I woke up to my I-Phone alarm clock blaring in my ear at six in the morning.

I stumbled out of bed and put my freezing cold feet into my plush bunny rabbit slippers before making my way into the bathroom.

I took a long look in the mirror at my appearance - long wavy brown hair, sparkling blue eyes, tall and skinny. The yushe I suppose.

I walked back into my bedroom and slipped into my pink and black jogging tracksuit and I left my house. I started running down the street and I greeted Mr and Mrs Harris as they watered the flowers and then the rest of my neighbours.

As I ran across the beach my phone alarm start ringing.

"Hey Dad", I panted down the phone.

"Hey Pal. D' you need a lift to school today?" Dad asked.

"No Dad. I got a brand new skateboardin' helmet yesterday so I'm gonna use my skateboard t'day", I replied.

"Alright Pal. Your mother and I are going out to L.A today so I need you and your brother to mind the house for us right?" Dad explained.

"Ok Dad, have a good trip. Bye", I replied and hung up the phone.

I made my way back to the house and I got into the shower.

I was finished by seven thirty so I walked back into my bedroom and grabbed my clothes - purple tank top, denim shorts, knee high socks and black/white converse.

After I was finished getting ready I heard my brother James and his obnoxious best friend Shane talking about the usual topic - Girls.

I hated Shane so much but the only good thing about him being her was that my BFF Skylar was going to be on her way upstairs squealing her head off her head off asking about my date on Saturday night with the school "hottie" Jake Scott.

I myself wouldn't particularly be interested in jocks but all the girls told me to go for it so I guess I didn't really have a choice.

Plus the worst thing about him is when I was on my date with him was that while he was talking to me he was checking out another girl.

Jerk Alert!

"Ahhh", Sky screamed.

"Hey Sky", I replied looking up at my tall best friend.

She looked great as always with her long blonde hair, sparkling green eyes, pale skin and super skinny.

Although Skylar was nothing like her obnoxious older brother she still looked a little bit like him.

Shane had shaggy blonde hair, devious brown eyes and a muscular eight back body.

Which is absolutely and totally disgusting if I may say so myself.

"So tell me all the deats of Saturday night", Skylar cheered.

"I had a wonderful time. He was so kind and sweet and he is such a gentleman like", I replied sarcastically.

"Really?" Sky asked.

"No." I replied.

"Well what was wrong with him Jess?" Skylar asked.

"I hated the whole night. He was mean, obnoxious, rude, self-centred, self-inflicted and he was talking to me while checking out other girls", I blurted out.

"Oh... Well he sounds pretty awful like", Skylar added.

"No Shit Sherlock!"

"Well So-rry like", Skylar giggled.