Chapter 2

As we pulled into a parking space at the beach I began to get butterflies in my stomach.

I don't know why though.

Jake hopped out of his car and ran his hair through is mousse brown hair before coming over to my side and grabbing me by the hand.

"Babe are you ok?" Jake asked.

"Absolutely perfect babe", I giggled.

"Did you just call me babe?" Jake smirked.

"Maybe Baby", I giggled.

"D'aww you are so cute", Jake purred and kissed me.

The kiss was long and passionate and I could feel my stomach do flips.

As soon as we broke lips, I blushed and buried my head in his chest.

"D'you know how cute you are", Jake began.

"Nope", I replied popping the p.

"You are absolutely adorable, now come on and we can go lay on the sand doins so that we can cuddle and kiss and we will have nobody staring up in our faces", Jake sighed and began walking up the sand mountain.

As soon as we got to our destination I kicked off my shoes and lay down on the blanket that Jake had brought.

Jake got down beside me and I cuddled into his chest.

"Jess why are you so unbelievably hot?" Jake asked smirking.

"Ass much?" I replied sarcastically.

"Yeah you have enough right here", Jake winked slapping my ass.

"Ouch! Cop on", I growled.

"Easy kitten! Save that for next weekend", Jake purred.

"Wait a second, next weekend? Next weekend I'm having a slumber party with Skylar because my parents are out of town on some business trip and we always have slumber parties on the first and last Friday of every month and then we follow through on the slumber party till Monday morning... It's a whole weekend thing, so sorry but I'm busy", I replied and smiled.

"Too busy to be with your own boyfriend?" Jake asked.

"Sisters before Misters", I replied.

"What does that mean?" Jake asked looking confused.

"Friends before boyfriends", I giggled.

"Not fair", Jake moaned and groaned.

"Unlucky", I giggled again.

"Shut Up, how about we go for a swim?" Jake asked.

"Nah, You go ahead I'm gonna stay here for a bit and then I'm gonna go home", I replied.

"Oh. Well do you want me to bring you home?" Jake asked.

"No. I'm gonna go for a walk and then go home, I just wanna go to bed and go to sleep, I am absolutely wrecked, plus I wanna know what the big secret that James wanted to tell Skylar", I added.

"Okay babe. Hope you're ok", Jake replied.

"Ya I'm ok.. See you later then", I smiled and I ran off down the beach.

I kept running for ages until I got a text.

Skylar:

OMG! This so cant be happnin t me like L No way lyk cme hme quick...

Jess:

What happened you ok Bab im cmin meet me at my house in 30min x

Skylar: