Chapter 5

Recap*

I walked down the long corridor and into the Biology classroom.
As soon as I walked in my eyes met with a pair of big sparkling brown eyes........

"Dane! I squealed.
"Jessica?", Dane smiled.
"OMG! What are ya' doin' here?", I squealed once again.
"Well, I told you that I would see you again!", Dane replied opening his biology book.
"Are you .. Are you after enrolling here?", I asked.
"Yeah, I wanted to see you", Dane replied.
" Aww! You can sit beside me if you want?", I replied
"I don't mind", Dane smiled.
After we sat down everybody start pouring into the classroom.
Biology was even better than had thought. 
Who would have known that having the right biology partner makes time run faster and before I knew it the bell had rang..

Was I falling for Dane? My mind told me one thing but my heart told me another. What was he doing here? In my school sitting at my lunch table? Something was'nt right but I wasnt going to go try find out what it was. 

"So how was class without me?" my idiot of a brother asked putting his muscular arm around my besfriend. Ewh!

"Awh I missed you somuch baby!"Sky giggled kissing him.

"That is so gross I think I might just get sick!" I laughed shoving food in my face.

"Wow you really do eat like a pig" Dane smirked.

"Hey! Thats mean! I do not eat like a pig" I replied going red as a strawberry. 

"No you just eat like a cannibal who has'nt eatten in days.

"So how has your first day been" Jake butted in rudely. 

"Great actually. I'm in biology with Jess oh and chemistry, history, math, english and music" Dane smiled.

"Oh do not forget business with Ms. Loopy" I giggled.

"I was trying to forget that one. She scares the hell outta me!" Dane laughed.