36. happiness

Chapter 36: Happiness

THOMAS'S POV

1 week later...
Destiny was finally allowed out of the hospital. I have been taking care of Quentin because I had no school and I already graduated.

Sometimes Alyssa would take care of Quentin because I was at college most of the time.

I was always home for the weekend, checking on Quentin and visiting Destiny.

"Destiny, I've missed you so much." I say, hugging her as she went out of the hospital.

"I saw you yesterday, Tom. It wasn't that long." Destiny says and chuckling.

"It was the longest 10 hours of my life." I say, whining.

"Where's Quentin?" She asked and smiled. Every time I visited, I brought Quentin.

"Alyssa is taking care of him. I was busy at college." I say.

"Okay. Do you know when I'm going back to school?" She asked.

"I think 2 more weeks." I say, not completely sure.

She nods and says," Okay. Let's go home. I'm sick of Hospital and I need to eat pizza and some salad."

She pulls on my hand and runs to my car. I didn't bring my motorcycle.

After the ride, we arrived at Alyssa's house. Destiny wanted to see her, Quentin, and Nicole.

We knock on her door and walked in. They usually kept their door unlocked when they knew we were coming.

"Alyssa!" Destiny said. Alyssa runs in and hugs Destiny. "I haven't seen you in a while."

"I know." Destiny says.

"There's someone who wants to see you." Alyssa says and brings Destiny and I to the kitchen.

"Tim!" Destiny says and runs over to him. They hug for what felt like a couple of minutes.

"Nicki, Aunt Destiny is here!" Alyssa said running to Nicole and picked her up.

"Destiny." Nicole said, clapping her hands. Tim and Alyssa gasped.

I laugh and smile. "She's so lucky! Her first word was my name!" Destiny said.

"I was hoping dada or mama. Not Destiny." Tim said, disappointed.

"Rude." Destiny says. "Where's Brownie?" I ask. They took Brownie for now because I was barely home and Destiny will be at school.

Destiny's mom got a job and was barely home at all.

"In the toy room." Timothy said and I run over to the room.

I hear barks and then I see Brownie running toward me. He licked my face and I picked him up.

"What's up Bro." I say.

-

Two years and 10 months later...