7. movie night

-

Chapter 7: Movie Night

I stare at his abs.

I wanted to look away but I couldn't, I just kept looking. "Like the view? Huh?"

I blush even more, making my cheeks more red if that was even possible, and looked away. Thomas pats on the spot next to him and I sit there, grinning like an idiot.

Thomas and I start to watch TV. When the show was over we stared at each other. Then he leans in. Our lips touch and move in sync.

He pulls me closer so our bodies touched. I tangle my fingers in his hair and I can feel him smile in the kiss. He deepens the kiss.

He lays me down on the couch and gets on top of me. He lays on me and starts to kiss my neck, a small moan escaping my lips.

He starts to kiss me again on the mouth. His right hand finds the bottom of my shirt and slides it under, feeling around.

I moan into the kiss causing our tongues vibrated. I flipped around, so Thomas would be under me. I look at Thomas and he has a surprised face on. I smirk and lean in to kiss him again. I take off my sweater because it was getting heated. I then take off my shirt because it was getting more heated up. So I was left in my bra and shorts. Thomas got on top of me again and kissed me roughly. I kissed back. He then kissed my neck to my collarbone.

He got off me and fell next to me on the couch. We looked at each other and smiled. I take his hand and bring him to my room.

Thomas sits on the bed and I sit on his lap. We both start to make-out again. I snaked my arms around his neck and he put his hands on my waist. We stopped and took a shower. Together. When we finished drying off, Thomas laid me on the bed because I felt somewhat tried.

He said he had to go back home and kissed my forehead. I fall asleep once he leaves.

-

I wake up and get a text message from the school. School is canceled for today. I went downstairs and eat cereal. Thomas comes to hang-out and we decide to watch a movie.

Thomas and I are looking at all the movies in the cabinet. "How about this?" Thomas asked. I look up from the cabinet and see The Maze Runner in his hands. "Sure," I say and Thomas places the DVD in the dvd player.

The movie starts and Thomas and I sit next to each other. Close, really close. He puts he's arm around my shoulder. And I snuggle next to him and put my head on his shoulder.

"Awe... it's Newt. He's cute," I say. [ this is so cringy and I don't like books like these anymore so yeah. yep. yeah. ]

"Not as cute as me," Thomas says.

"Eh... I don't see a difference really, you look exactly like him," I say.

"Yeah, but I'm much cuter."

"Yes, you are." I say and kissing him on the cheek. He smiles and we continue to watch the movie. We order pizza in the middle of the movie. I hear a ding, dong. I go up from the couch and open the door. It's the pizza delivery man. He hands it to me and I take it.

"It'll be $9.99," he said.

"Okay... here," I say and hand him $20 and say," keep the change." I close the door when he leaves and goes back into the living room. I sit next to Thomas, again. He opens the box and grabs a pizza. I take one, too. After a while, all the pizzas were eaten except one.

Before Thomas notices, I take it and take a bite. He looks back and jumps up.

"Hey! Where's the last piece?" Thomas asks. I laugh and he notices I'm eating it. I take another huge bite. Half of the pizza is gone. When I'm about to take another bite, Thomas snatches it and takes a bite.

"Hey!" I pout, "I want that piece!"

"To bad, it's gone." Thomas says with a laugh and eats the last bite. I scowl at him and turn away. "Oh come on. Your really mad at that!"

"Tricked ya," I say and turning around.

"What was that?" Thomas says.

"It's call acting," I say.

"Oh.. yeah, I don't think I heard of that before," Thomas says, jokingly.

I laugh and he does, too. We quickly leans in and kisses me roughly. I'm surprised for a couple of seconds but then I kiss back. My hands on his chest and his on my waist.

We pull away and smile at each other.

***

A U T H O R ' S N O T E

It's really awkward to write this
especially when my friends read it.
(God, it's embarrassing) Sorry for
any mistakes. If your enjoyed,
vote and comment!💘