9. alyssa

-

Chapter 9: Alyssa

Thomas drives me home. "I'll see you at school, tomorrow." Thomas says and kisses my cheek.

I look down, hopefully he didn't see the blush spreading across my cheeks. I wave him goodbye and he waves back.

I close the door and walk upstairs. It was 8:00. I decided to take a shower.

-

10 minutes later...

I get out the shower and dry my body. I but on some blue pajamas and sat down in bed.

My door was closed and the lights were turned to dim. I get on my phone and I have one email. I open it up. It was from my new doctors and it read:

Miss Remms
Since your birthday is in two more weeks, we need to set up an appointment between the dates of December 26-30. Your yearly check-up. December 26, the day after your birthday is free at 10:00-10:30am or 12:30-1:00pm on December 28. Please let us know if you can take any of them.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Doctor Syton.

Doctor Syton and my mom were friends back in high school but he moved here, in England, because his dad's job. My dad isn't very fond of Dr. Syton but he has a bit of trust in him. He always suspected that Syton had a thing for mom. I check my schedule and see that I'm busy for both dates, making me feel a bit happy. I always got shots on my yearly check-up and I hate them. They remind me of needles and needles are pointy and I hate pointy things. Once when I was 8, three people had to hold me down. I cried all day cause my arms were sore. I email him:

I'm busy both dates. Please email or call me if something opens up.

I didn't say more. I looked at the time. 9:21. I usually go to sleep at midnight. Then my laptop started ringing.

I look at it and my best friend from where I used to live is face timing.

Her name is Alyssa. She was always there for me. I answer and her face pops up. "Hey! How's England?" She asks right away. "Good."

"Did you meet any cute guys?" She asks.

I smile. "So you did. How does he look like?"

"Here I'll show you." I say and I grab my phone. I go on Twitter and show her a pic of Tom. Her mouth falls open in awe. "He's hot."

"Yeah." I say. "So... you two a thing?"

"I don't know, but I think it's safe to say, yeah." I say, grinning widely.

"Oh." She says. "So, how's everything with you and Dexon?" I ask. Dexon's her boyfriend. They've been dating for a year and a half.

"We broke up. A day ago. I really didn't care." She says with a small laugh.

I laugh too. "But, I did meet a cute boy. He gave me his number and his name is Dylan Sprayberry." She says.

"Oh.. Tom has a friend named Dylan O'brien." I say. "Oh. Guess what?"

"What?" I say.

"I'm going to England.. for a week!" She says squealing.

"Oh then we can see each other." I say.

"The best part is.. I'm staying in your house. I'm going alone and your parents agreed. We saw them and they told me to tell you they won't be home in another month." She says.

"Anyways, I gotta go. Dylan is meeting up with me later! Bye." She says.

"Bye."

We end the chat and I lay back on the bed for a while. Soon, my eyes felt droopy. I close them and fall asleep.

***

A U T H O R ' S N O T E

Sorry this is boring. I'll be posting the
next chapter later. My arms are sore from
shots and then I accidentally cut myself
when I was cooking -_- If you enjoyed,
vote and comment💕