Chapter3

A/n

Now Idc if ppl look at my story and read it I just want to write my story. Sorry for the attitude for ppl who begin to read it but its killing me. Now to the story

Jeff's p.o.v

When I got back to the house, Ben and masky were playing call of duty 2. They of course were threatening ( and meaning it) the boys who killed them. They will probably ask me to join them and I couldn't help but smile. "Hey buddy! Where u been?"

Ben asked.

"Out." I replied remembering the touch of Grace's skin on mine. It was ecstatic and I felt fireworks. I blushed and Ben being the ass that he is noticed. "Fuck, Jeff do you meet someone? What happened?" Masky paused the game and stood. He came closer to me and if he wanted to could have touched me with his nose. I gulped hard and masky smiled. "He met a girl Benny, he is falling for her." Ben laughed and stood up too. "Jeff, why didn't you tell me you picked up a hottie?" He winked his socket where an eye should be and smirked. "Shut up Ben." I clutched my fists at my side ready to knock him to the ground. "Bro calm down, I'm just kidding." He let out a chuckle and I stomped to my room. I felt like a child.

When I got to the end if the hallway to my room I walked in and slammed the door behind me. Damn Ben and masky In my business all the time. I sat on the edge of my bed thinking about Grace. I wanted to see her before tomorrow. But I couldn't. Well I could just sit on her window sill and watch her. But that would feel wrong. But I'm a killer! I stare at people all the fucking time! Ugh! One little girl can bobble my mind to feelings I haven't felt since I was twelve.

How the hell is that possible? 'Damn it I'm going' I walked to the window and slipped out. When my feet were on the ground along with my body I walked out to the opening of the woods.

Walking the empty streets gave me a familiar feeling I had when I was in the hospital. I was wanting to kill.

When a scream pulled me out of my thoughts I looked down a ally.

There was a girl pined to the wall by a guys body. His lips were on her neck, and his hands were going up her shirt. She was screaming in pain and being scared. I don't normally help people but I hate rapists. "Aye you!" I yelled, the boy took his lips off the girls neck and let her drop to the floor. She had her knees up to her chest and she was shaking. Damn.

"How are you going to stop me, pice of fuck." Ok now he went there. I rushed him and before he could sidestep I grabbed his throat holding him up against the wall. "You know, I'm in a hurry and you taking my time up won't help me." I touched the tip of my knife to his jaw line. He took both hands setting them on my arm. With all his might he tried to pull my hand off of his neck. I chuckled as he struggled. When I lifted him off the floor just a few centimeters he began to choke. I dug my knife into his jaw line and he let out a small scream. The girl in the corner had her phone out about to call the police. I dropped the man who groaned when he hit the floor.

"Yes hello I have a-" I cut her off by breaking her phone. "Hey what the hell!" She yelled at me. I grabbed her by the neck now and she struggled. "Your lucky I'm even letting you live. Stop arguing. You won't tell anyone about me. Got it?" She nodded and I released her turning back to the man. I smiled to see he attempted to try to crawl away. When he noticed me walking towards him he let out a whimper. The hell? I stabbed him in the back and he fell. He was breathing slowly and due to blood loss he was sure to die soon. I looked back to the girl . She was breathing heavily and was looking at the floor. I walked over to her and squatted next to her. "I have a friend who can take you home." Why was I being so kind? Then I got an idea. When she nodded I stabbed her in the stomach. "Welcome home." In this case my knife was my friend.

When she breathed her last breath I got up and walked away from the ally heading to Grace's house.

*20 minutes later*

I walked Infront of her house it was a big tan house with a burgundy door and burgundy window sills.

When I figured out which window was hers I climbed up. I opened her window allowing me to sneak in. She looked peaceful. Then I saw two other lumps by her. I crawled over to Grace and smiled. Then she began to move. Shit! I freaked out and got under a blanket.

"Bethany? Lilliana? Are you guys up?" It was Grace

"Ya I'm up, but I don't know about lazy ass over here." They both laughed then there was a silence. "Go get the markers." Grace said the door opened and closed then did the same thing about 10 seconds later. "Here you go babe."

Was Grace lesbian? " thanks Beth. Now help me." They crawled over to the girl called Lilliana. "Say... When did you wake up Beth?" Grace asked. " a few seconds before you called my name." Thank the lords above!

When they crawled back into their blankets they laughed a little. Grace's leg hit my arm and I felt her tense. Ok I'm dead. "We should wake up Lilliana an get some breakfast, I'm hungry!" Bethany giggled and then grace said "you ready? Count of 3...1...2...3! " then in sync they both yelled "LILLIANA WAKE UP!" Then a scream. And laughter. I wish I had friends or at least Lou back. Then Grace spoke up "breakfast?" I herd two mumbles of agreement then the door open and close. I jumped out from the covers to be face to face with Grace. The girl I was finding myself falling over.