3} The Auditores

Petruccio begins to run towards the voice but then stops and turns back to you,
"What is your name?" He asks.
Normally, you wouldn't just give away your name but Petruccio is just a child.
"My name is (Y/N) (L/N)" you reply with a smile.
He may be only a boy but I will still use my mother's name; better safe than sorry. You think to yourself.
"PETRUCCIO!?!?" The man's voice calls again, this time it sounds much nearer.
As you try to gauge where the calls are coming from, a young man, about your age, starts jogging towards you and Petruccio. He stops jogging when he reaches the younger boy.
"Petruccio! I told you not to run off, idiota!" The man had a strong and deep Italian accent,"why did you run away like that? You had me worried!"
You take the opportunity to size him up as he reprimands Petruccio. He has dark olive skin with shoulder length dark brown hair. He is not yet old enough to have stubble, although you can see that his arms and legs are very strong. He is wearing a white ruffled shirt with a black waistcoat and fitted black trousers.
His dark brown eyes finally meet your (E/C) ones and he takes in your appearance for the first time. He smiles at first but upon gazing upon you quiver and the bow in your hands he pulls Petruccio behind him and retreats a few steps towards the stream.
"Who are you?" He demands. Petruccio pulls away from him and runs to stand between us.
"Calm down, Ezio! This is (Y/N), she helped me get these feathers!" He exclaimed, brandishing his feathers proudly.
Ezio looks to the feathers and then up to you.
"Grazie, (Y/N)." Your name rolls off of his tongue like silk. "I'm sorry if Petruccio has caused you much trouble."
"Not at all, he was very polite." You smile and reply.
Ezio thinks for a moment,
"Please, come to the Auditore household for dinner tonight, we would be honoured to have you." He says with a charming smile on his face.
"I would love to." You reply while thinking , it would be nice to meet Petruccio's family!
You realise how long it has taken you and are immediately on your toes and beginning to backtrack to the house.
"I have to go now, my father is waiting for me but I will come tonight, don't worry!" You call out over your shoulder before you pick up the pace and quickly make your way home.

----------------------------------------

Thanks for reading, sorry it's shorter but I am pressed for time, the next one will be longer!

Once again, please comment if you have anything to say or any suggestions

Thanks for reading,

GotThatEzioCharisma