"Oh come fucking on! That wasn't a dream? No, I don't want to believe any of you. Just no!" I crossed my arms to hide the fidgeting.

"Watch your words young lady." Dad narrowed his eyes at me.

"Sorry Dad, but no. For all I know, all of you here are werewolves and are just waiting to pounce on me and rip my tummy open and eat my intestines." I said and made a dash for the backdoor, but before I can even touch the doorknob, two pairs of strong arms were dragging me to the kitchen and holding me in place while I struggle in their grasps.

"Honey, calm down. We can tell you everything." Mom pleadingly told me but I avoided her eyes.

"No, are you even my real parents?" I sharply asked and looked at the two adults, I was slowly doubting my identity.

"You have crossed the line Sky Anderson, you will not talk disrespectfully to your mother." My Dad boomed. Mom rushed to his side and rubbed his shoulders softly, effectively calming him.

"You weren't even here almost all Summer. How can you say that?" I muttered.

"I'm going outside." Dad said to no one in particular. Mom trailed behind him but turned to me and held my cheeks so I would look at her. I put my mask on and showed no emotion.

"Anak, we're you're real parents and you shouldn't doubt that. I know this will be hard for you but your friends will be the ones to explain. It's easier." She paused and smiled at each of them.

"Why can't you be the one to explain it to me?" I asked her suspiciously.

"I really wish I could but right now I have to take care of your Dad. He might do something he'll regret." She softly spoke and ran for the door. We heard a soft click indicating she was gone.

"You might want to release me from your death grips now." I said to Jason and Carly and glared at them.

"So... what?" I asked loudly.

"Where do you want to start?" Scarlette nonchalantly asked me and tilted her head to the side. I thought about everything but one question wanted to be answered first.

"So, are you all um... werewolves?" I asked while biting the insides of my cheeks.

"Yup. In fact, this neighborhood is full of werewolves Sky. Even some teachers at school." Scarlette answered and I gulped.

"What, am I like the only one here who doesn't know about this?" I sniffed and crossed my arms.

It was Luke who answered, "Right now, yes. But we were told about it just before shifting. Except Nick, obviously." I sent him a questioning glance but he just waved me off.

"Do you guys eat people? Like I see in the movies?" I said and imagined my friends eating lungs and bladders. Yuck.

"No! Of course not, what the hell woman! That would be nasty, cannibalism." Carly yelled, terrified at the thought. I would've laughed but I didn't.

"Tell me everything you guys know." I said in my coldest voice possible, I noticed at the corner of my eye that Amber flinched at my tone.

"For the love of god, Sky you don't have to act like that. We're your friends." Nick angrily said. My head immediately snapped at him, eyes narrowed.

"Act like what? For your information, you were my friends yesterday but at this very moment, all of you including my so-called parents, all are just mere strangers to me so you don't have a say about what I feel." I finished my speech in one breath, Nick was in front of me struggling out of Luke and Jason's hands.