•••

Oomf. I grunted when my body made contact with the floor of my bedroom and I tried to stand up, my elbows carried my weight. A sharp pain made me cringe and I held my head in my hands. Did I really drink a lot last night at the party? I slowly stood up and opened my eyes. My clock read 6:45, too early, but I made my way to the bathroom.

I huffed loudly and did everything I was supposed to do, I stepped out of the shower and wrapped my towel around me. Walking towards my closet, I noticed an unfamiliar article of clothing dangling from inside. I opened my closet and a black leather jacket fell out of it. I grinned, I knew that it was Dylan's but what I don't know is why it's here. I shrugged, what he doesn't know won't hurt him.

I put on a white tee and black skinny jeans. "Dylan can I borrow your leather jacket?" I cried out loud although he wasn't there, "Silence means yes, cousin." I chuckled and slipped on flat suede boots. I sat on the chair of my vanity and put mascara on my eyelashes and lipgloss on my lips. Standing up, I looked back at my reflection on my full-length mirror and smiled.

7:30am, my alarm clock read and I decided to go downstairs.

"Mom!" I yelled, probably waking up the whole neighborhood.

"Yes honey, I'm here. And please don't shout, you're waking up the whole house." She replied, I went to the kitchen and the smell of pancakes brightened up my mood.

"Pancakes, yum. I feel like I haven't eaten in ten years." I told her and looked for a plate and a fork. When I found what I was looking for, I immediately sat on the stool in front of the counter.

"If a day counts as ten years for you, then okay you haven't eaten in ten years." She smiled warmly at me and put 2 pancakes on my plate. I reached for the syrup and generously splattered it on the pancakes while my Mom eyed me with amusement in her eyes.

"What?" I said and dug in. The thick sugary liquid invaded my mouth. I moaned in pleasure. "You should make these more often Mom." I told her but I was sure it sounded like 'youshamaetismoreofand'. She gave me a warning look in response.

"You've gotten fatter since the last time I saw you." I almost jumped when I saw my Dad but his comment didn't escape my ears.

"Dad, I don't even think you saw me yesterday." I told him and I swear I saw him stiffen but relax eventually.

"Good Morning! The handsomest is here." I heard the door open and Luke's bright voice echoed in the house. I made a gagging noise and in a split second, all six faces were eating pancakes around me.

"Cocky." I mouthed to Luke and he smirked.

"Well, since you all are here I want to share to you my dreams." I announced excitedly.

"Dreams?" Jason asked and sent me a questioning look.

"Yup, I'm not sure about the first one but the second one I'm sure." I told them with a smile.

"You've got our ears then." Amber said and I winked at her.

"Okay my first dream was about Nick and it was hilarious. Guess what?" I excitedly told them and they sent me amused smiles.

"He's got an STD?" Carly said first and turned to look at a pissed off Nick. Impossible, I thought, as being Nick's best friend also made me in the know of the amount of condoms he buys on a weekly basis. Kudos for safe sex, I guess. I snorted and focused again.

"That is nothing to joke about, actually he was a werewolf in my dream. I mean, come on, Nick and Jacob Black just don't go together." I said and chuckled loudly but stopped and awkwardly looked at the eight pairs of eyes staring at me. Realization bitch-slapped me and I stared back at them with surprise and anger.