Chapter 26: Once Nightmares

Start from the beginning

"Ow!" I whine and rub my arm. "What was that for??" I ask in surprise.

"Revenge for getting me so scared that you were going to die!" She yelps. Tears again fill her eyes and she grabs me into another hug; afraid to let go.

I look up to Jayden with a confused expression. Jayden shrugs and flashes one of his careless and cocky smirks.

I roll my eyes.

I hear Esmerelda from my pack bond as she lets me go. "Hey boys! The beast has awoken!!!!"

I snort but can't help but smile.

"I haven't seen that in a while," A smooth, deep voice says. Shivers run down my spine and I flip around only to find Alpha Jackson on the same bed as me.

I can't help but blush, "Jackson." I breathe out.

"Syrina...." He says. His blue eyes hold mine with such intensity that I can't help but want to kiss him.

My eyes dart down his wrist as they quickly skim his whole body for weapons. Just in case.

"Who bit you?!?" I yelp in fear and grab his hand. My hands were tiny compared to his. Tingles run up my arm and I inspect the multiple bites. I blink. I did that. I did that in my sleep.

He keeps his mouth shut. I look at him with a sorrow filled fear, "How long was I asleep? How long have you been feeding me? And how many times have I turn vampire?"

Jackson sighs is sorrow. I can't help with the need to hug him. To comfort him. To forgive him.

My dreams flash back at me and I wince. My urge becomes too much and I grab Jackson around his torso and hug him tightly. To say he was shocked was an understatement.

His arms wrap around me and he nuzzles his face into my hair. He takes a deep breath taking in my scent. It wasn't his fault his drink had a lust potion poured into it. But he should have been more careful.

I pout.

"What is it?" Jackson asks sweetly.

"Why did you ever listen to Mia?" I ask quietly.

Jackson sighs, "I can't explain it. I'm sorry Syrina."

"I forgive you...." I say quietly.

"Oh my god. Did Ms.Syrina just forgive me?!?" Jackson mocks.

I roll my eyes and nuzzle him with my head. "I guess passing out made the mate bond stronger. That and all the dreams I had of you." I shiver. "Anyway, answer my questions."

Jackson chuckles lightly and shifts our positions. I was still hugging him in his arms, and he was hugging me, but now we were leaning against the backboard. Jayden and Esmerelda got back to their magazine. The other two pack members were out doing their jobs. They would say hi to me during lunch.

"You were out for about two weeks. You missed the first rogue attack. Only a few of us got hurt. Luckily." He quickly adds. Then he sighs, "I have been feeding you since day one. After your human mate Xander said that you needed mate's blood.... Well, I, um...." I could sense a hint of jealousy. I grin.

"Delivered..." I finish for him. He nods his head, "Xander, your new pack member also told me about NightRaider's plan and the rogue attacks. That's how we knew out the last one. Though I'm sure NightRaider already changed his plan."

I mumbled slightly, "Positive of it. And I am not Xander's mate."

Jackson looks down at me.

"When I drank Xander's blood, I saw his life. He only recently got his powers. You know that half human half werewolf girl that works at WolfWine on Main Street?"

Jackson nods.

"That's his mate. He can't feel it because he is human. Neither can she, but seeing his memories I could see I bond. I'll tell him once he returns."

I feel Jackson heave in relief. I chuckle, "Jealous much?"

Jackson hugs me tighter and places his chin on my head. Shutting his eyes he replies, "You have no idea." He quickly adds. "Also you fed about once a day."

"I took so much blood from you!" I almost yell in fear.

Jackson shrugs, "Esmerelda helped me."

Hearing her name her head pops up. She smiles and waves. Jayden quickly takes her attention back.

I narrow my eyes, "I just noticed Pierce, the other vampire, is gone."

Jackson sighs, "He went on a 'self-discovery' journey. Now my pack is left without a Beta or Delta..."

"Don't you have Jayden?" I ask.

Jackson looks down at me. "Look into that spirit of yours. Tell me if Jayden is in my pack." I do as I am told. I gasp as I feel his spirit roaming around with mine. Xander was mixed in also, but I felt that before I passed out. I also felt Jackson's powerful spirit floating not too far away from mine.

My jaw drops and I look over to the happy couple. "Since when did you claim him, Esmerelda?!?"

Esmerelda blushes deeply, "Last week."

Jackson smirks, "Don't worry, Jayden claimed something of Esmerelda's too. A certain card, am I right?"

Esmerelda turns bright and Jayden smirks. Alpha Jackson winks back and grins. I slap him on the arm. He smirks down at me, his eyes twinkling with mischief.

"Pervert! I did not need to know that!" I hiss.

Jackson smirks amused. That's the Jackson I know, not the kissy and cheesy: 'I'm so sorry babe. I can't live without you!'

"Don't worry Syrina. I will take that card from you too." He grins.

I turn bright red. "Who says I am a virgin?!?"

"Oh you are a virgin." He smirks and kisses my neck. I shiver, his lips leaving a warm feeling flowing through me.

He smiles, still nuzzled into my neck, "And that's how." He mumbles noticing my blush spreading through my skin. I blush harder.

"You know I love you Syrina?"

"Yes. And I love you too." I whisper back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Sorry for the long wait, but eyyy I updated lol! Anyway, I hope you like this and please let me know what you think? Thanks and please vote and comment!

<3