Chapter 23- Once Away

Mom. Jackson. Mia. Marriage. Xander. NightRaider. Rogue. War. Fight. Plan. Dream. Lightning. Ryder. Dragon side. Spirit. Element. Focus. Alpha. Pack. Trouble. Mate. Demons. Party. Esmerelda. Pain. Fear. Horror. Letter. Pack. Marriage.

I scream and lightning shoots from my hands, striking a tree. A flame bursts at the roots. Slowly, my stresses and fears release from my mind.

Deep breath Syrina.

Deep breath.

Once I catch my breath, my thoughts straighten out.

I'm an elemental focus with the Lightning element. An element never seen before....

What can I do with that?

I touch the flame, and like usual, the fire crawls up my arm, not hurting me. My other hand reaches toward the ocean. The water crawls up my arm. Slowly, I bring my hands together; the mini-flame and mini-water coming closer and closer together.

"BOOM!" The fire and water mix causing a blinding light and an explosion. As I open my eyes I gasp. I had a mini tornado swirling in my hand. I take some more water and sprinkle it onto the tiny tornado swirling in my hand. The tornado disperses and turns into a mini-rainstorm in my hand. I add some lightning and it strikes in this tiny, palm-sized rainstorms. I blow on the cloud and the rain disappears. A few seconds later, it's starts to snow on my palm. I grin. Not only do I control lightning, I can control weather.

I close my palm and the tiny storm disappears.

I gasp in pain as my chest throbs. Ryder had transformed back into human a long time ago. Who else could be hurt through the spirit?

My memory flashes to the letter NightRaider sent me. In a blink I was up on my feet and super-speeding back to the pack house where all the stress and problems were located.

I begin lecturing myself as I ran. "You are NightStrike; greatest female thief and second greatest thief of all time. A few problems should not bring you down! Your pack is in trouble, get yourself together and be that powerful person that represents Nightstrike!"

I speed through the forest, through the pack town, and right through the pack house and into my room. As I burst into the room I find Esmerelda spasming on one of the beds. Jayden was freaking out next to her, screaming at the medicine witch. Alpha Jackson as snapping something a Mia at the side of the room, and it was easily seen his blood pressure was up. Xander was looking completely calm at Esmerelda. Of course he knew that would happen.

"EVERYONE CALM DOWN!" I scream over the screaming of the room. All eyes snap toward me. I take a deep breath, "Thank you. Mia and Xander... Out!" I did not try to hide my despise for them.

They gulp and listen. "Ms. Merry, I need you to leave also. Please." I say to the medicine witch. She mumbles something under her breath but listens.

"Jayden and Alpha Jackson, out." I say, hissing my mate's name.

Alpha Jackson sighs and grabs Jayden's arms.

"NO! NO! I WONT LEAVE HER. LET ME GO! NO! ESMERELDA!" Jayden screams pushing against Jackson's arms. I take a seat next to Esmerelda. I gently put my hand on her arm.

"Jayden, go." I whisper gently and a force field bursts from me, pushing everyone out and creating this safety bubble around me and Esmerelda.

I look down at Esmerelda. "I'm sorry if this will hurt." I close my eyes and merge into my spirit as my spirit merges into Esmerelda.

--------------------

Hey guys, sorry for the really short chapter, but WE ARE AT 2k reads!!! YAY!! Omg thank you guys so so much for your reads, likes, and comments. I really appreciate it. Anyway, enjoy this chapter and since it was so short, the next one will be up very soon!!! Luv u all and have a great day! :D