Chapter 31

August POV

So, everyone in my household has my last name. Mahaganys so happy, and when she's happy I'm happy, especially because I couldn't see myself settling down to one woman, but this woman changed me. Since the marriage was unexpected I had to rearrange a honeymoon, somewhere where me and her wouldn't have to worry about paparrzzi. I haven't told Mahagany where we we're going but she'll be happy when we are there. We were still on my jet and she was asleep. She laid on my shoulder and rubbed my arm.

"When you gone wake up?"
"I am awake."
"Okay."
"I think I should call the kids."
"What I tell you, this is our honeymoon, we're supposed to be enjoying alone time."
"Okay, but their still our kids August, we check on them no matter what."
"Yeah, but not every hour."

She blushed.

"I just miss my babies."
"I miss them too, but this is our weekend for us."
"I know baby."

She snuggled in my arms and sighed.

"So when are you gonna tell me where we're going?"
"When we get there."
"Ugh, babe!"
"Its a surprise. You have to wait."
"What if I don't wanna."
"You have to ma."

She smiled and climbed on top of me and kissed my neck.

"Could I possibly change your mind Mr. Alsina?"

I chuckled and peaked her lips and squeezed her fat ass.

"You could try Mrs. Alsina, but I'm not telling you."

She rolled her eyes and flopped back in the seat and folded her arms and pouted. I chuckled and leaned over and kissed her plump lips.

"I still love you sexy."
"I love your mean ass too."

I laughed and placed my hand on her thigh and we just talked the rest of the flight. When we finally got to our destination my wife freaked out.

"Are we here babe? Can we get out!? Where are we!?"

I laughed at her and handed her a brochure and she looked at it and jumped in my arms and began peaking my lips.

"Thanks for bring me to Spain."
"Anything for you baby."

She smiled and bit her lip.

"Come on, let's go get unpacked."

She nodded and we exited the plane and got in a car and she took hella pictures.

"Its so beautiful here babe."
"I know, just wait to we get the the house."

We finally made it to the house and Mahagany freaked out again. She jumped out of the car and stood in the middle of the drive way and took pictures. I laughed and walked over to her and grabbed her hand.

"You gone just stare at the outside baby, or are you gonna come in?"
"We're staying here babe?"
"Yeah ma."
"God provided me with the most perfect husband."

I smiled and peaked her lips.

"And He gave me the most beautiful, affectionate, loving wife."

She hugged me tight and whispered the words "I love you" in my ear, I chuckled and whispered it back and we grabbed our bags and went into the house. When we got there we were greeted by this man with really bad broken English. He showed us around, and then told us to have a good time. He dropped the keys in my hand and I pulled Mahagany to the kitchen and there was a chef preparing food. She had even worse broken English but she can cook so I'll go with it.

She told us she was just in the house across the way so if we needed her just call over. I settled in while Mahagany did god knows what around the house. I called for her when I started to eat.