Running is hard *Imayoshi Shoichi*

You were a reasonably fit girl. When you played sports, you did well. There was one exception,

Running.

You hated running simply because you couldn't run for more than 400m without feeling ridiculously out of breath (A/N if you're really into running and stuff like that, just pretend you're not.) This annoyed you to no end.

Running had never been something that you could just do like other kids could. When you just straight out ran, you couldn't hold your pace for very long. It was a completely different story when you played sports. When you had to think of tactics and make sure that everyone was in the optimal position, you could run up and down a field for hours.

This had confused your P.E teacher for the entire year. So, he had this brilliant idea to get the most attractive guy in your whole class, to be your "coach."

You had thought about ditching your training session with Imayoshi. You however had decided against it, it just wouldn't be fair for him. You continued to assure yourself that yes, it would be fine and, no you wouldn't die. While you were promising yourself that you would try and not look like a beached whale while running, you didn't notice Imayoshi appear behind you.

"Good morning (Last Name)-Chan." Imayoshi said with a smile and a small wave. You felt your face heat up at his adorable actions. "G-Good morning Imayoshi-Kun."

The two of you spent the first 20 minutes of your training, discussing basics and technique. Until, Imayoshi decided that you should actually go for a run.

This was the part where you died. It couldn't have been even 5 minutes before you felt your lungs starting to give out and your legs felt like jelly. You made Imayoshi stop and you tried to catch your breath.

"Why is running so hard for you (Last Name)-Chan?" He asked as you stood there, trying to suck in the life giving gas known as oxygen (A/N I'm sorry, I just had to put that in.)

"I don't know, it just has always been really hard for me." You were regretting coming to this training session at all. "You're really good at sports, though." Imayoshi started muttering under his breath. You looked at him curiously and he just flashed you a smile, took your hand and started leading you somewhere.

"W-Where are we going?" you stuttered. "We're going to play basketball." Imayoshi took you onto the court and handed you a ball. "But I don't even know how to play." You went to give him the ball back but he just took a step back. "You have natural talent for sports, just give it a go."

Imayoshi stood in front of you and attempted to block you. "If you can get past me then I will get coach to pass you." You nodded and responded "what's in it for you?" Imayoshi shrugged but, smiled a devious smile "If I can block you, you need to go on a date with me." You started blushing like mad but still agreed.

The two of you started the game, you were doing remarkably well, considering that you had never played basketball before. That didn't change the fact that Imayoshi was the captain of Tōō's basketball team. You managed to get past him, after 20 minutes of pushing back and forth, that was when your legs started to give out on you. You braced yourself for the impact of the concrete, it never came.

You looked up and saw Imayoshi looking up at you. "I guess I blocked you." You tried to get out of his grip so you could hide your blush. Imayoshi wasn't having it. "Don't hide your face, you look beautiful when you blush." This didn't help to reduce the amount of redness in your face.

When Imayoshi did let you go you turned to face him. "Did you plan all of this?" he just started laughing. "Did I know that (Teacher's Name)-Sensei was going to make me coach you, so you wouldn't fail? No. What I did know is that I have loved you since I first saw you and I want you to be my girlfriend."

You stood there, unable to make a sound. The guy you have had a crush on for forever, had just confessed to you. "So, (First Name)-Chan, will you please be my girlfriend?" He stood there, looking so cute and hopeful for your response. "Yes, I will be your girlfriend Shoichi-Kun."

Imayoshi pulled you close to him and pressed your lips together in a soft kiss." You pulled apart, your face as red as hell. "Don't worry, I will still tell (Teacher's Name)-Sensei that you should pass."

"I love you, Sho-Kun."

"I love you too, (First Name)-Chan."

A/N

I actually wrote this on my computer instead of my phone, so much easier.

Well I got the inspiration to write this when I realized that I have to go back to school in 3 days, and that I would have to start doing PE again.

Anyway, that is enough of me complaining about having to go back to school.

I hope that you guys enjoyed this and thank you so much for all of the reads and votes.

Don't forget to:

Vote

Comment

Play Basketball

Bye :)