You've Gained My Friendship and Trust, Dal Pal

[Pete's POV]
Dallon and I decided to go eat lunch at Dennys, I realize they are known for breakfast, but oh well. We both walked in once we reached the resturaunt and got seated by a lady, her name was Trixy. She was really nice, the only way I can describe her is that she looked like the nurse off one of Blink-182's albums.

"So, Dallon, how are you?" I asked, drinking some water Trixy had brought me. "I'm doing good. You?" He replied smiling, I smiled back and nodded. "I'm good too. So, um, why don't we get to know each other a little better." I suggested, Dallon nodded. "Sounds good to me."

"Do you like music?" I asked him, he grinned and nodded. "I love music! I can play bass and guitar, I always wanted to play music since I was five, but I was never really encouraged to do it. So, I went out and bought this gutair at a pawn shop." I smiled and took a sip of my water again.

"Cool, I love music and play the bass too!" I replied, he looked around. I looked the same direction he did. "So, um, oh shit." He said, I raised an eyebrow. "What?" He looked at me quickly. "My cousin's here with his boyfriend, Ryan." Dallon slumped down in his seat.

I looked over and saw Brendon. He was with a guy, who Dallon had said was named Ryan, and stood talking to him. Brendon looked over at us and smiled.

"Don't let him see m-" "Dal Pal!" Brendon exclaimed, smiling with his boyfriend. "He saw me." Dallon mumbled, I giggled quietly. "How's it goin? Hangin' out with our teacher? I see how it is." Brendon said, Dallon sighed. "No, I just kinda wated to, well, you know? Get to know him better." Dallon replied, Brendon nodded.

"You do realize he's dating somebody, right?" Brendon said, Dallon nodded. "Yeah. You told me about Patrick and his relationship. I just, well, I kinda need a friend." Dallon looked down and frowned, I looked at him and patted bus shoulder. "Well, you've managed to gain my friendship and trust." I said, he looked up and smiled. "Thanks Pete."

A couple minutes passed and Brendon and Ryan ended up sitting with us. I took Dallon home, we bonded pretty well, I felt comfortable around him. I got home later than I hoped I would have, but when I walked in I realized Patrick must have been asleep.

I walked upstairs exhausted and walked into my room. I took my clothes off and put my pajamas on. I walked over to my bed and climbed underneath the covers. I closed my eyes until I was abruptly awoken by my phone buzzing. Who was texting me this late?!

I rolled over in my bed and grabbed my phone, the light blinded me but I turned the brightness down to see who it was. Alex. Of course fucking Alex Gaskarth was texting me now! Good job Alex, you interupted my sleep. You dick.

The text read:
Alex G-Zizzle 😜: Hey Pete! Jack and I are going out for drinks. Wanna come??

I sighed, thought about it, and then replied.

Pete 🍕: Why tf not?