My Name's Patrick

[Patrick's POV]
I sighed walking to my locker. Waste of space. I muttered to myself. Why couldn't I be cooler? Why was I such a loser? And why did they choose me to pick on? I hugged my books tighter to my chest and straightened my glasses.

Just like I thought, Alex and Miles were already at my locker waiting for me to arrive. Just get it over with. I thought.

"Hey Fatrick!" Alex scoffed, pushing me back slightly. It didn't hurt, trust me I had felt worse. I sighed and tried getting to my locker, I was blocked by Miles.

"Trying to get to your locker aye Fatrick? Too bad." He smirked and Alex grabbed my fedora that was rested on my head. "Hey!" I exclaimed. "Give that back!" I said jumping as I tried to retrieve it. Why was I so short?

"Too short, eh Fagtrick?" Alex said, it didn't help he was like a foot taller than me! I kept jumping. Just then, I felt impact on my back. It was Miles pushing me to the ground. I felt a sharp pain in my back and lost my breath.

He kicked my side and I tried to pick myself up, before I could Alex punched me in the nose. I felt blood drip down my face and splat onto the ground.

I tried to stop the bleeding my pulling the neck of my shirt, this stopped it only a little bit. It just made a mess really.

Once I was on my feet again, I continued trying to get my hat. I wish I was tall! I yelled to myself.

"Try to get it Fatty Patty! What? You too short?!" Alex yelled, still keeping a firm grip on my fedora.

"Hey!" I heard someone yell running down the hall. "Leave him alone!" It was a man, almost the same height as me, with messy brown and bleached blonde hair. He wore a shirt that said Metallica on it and black skinny jeans.

Alex rolled his eyes and dropped the hat. I grabbed it and placed it back onto my head. "Now," the man said sternly. "Go to Principle Way and Assistant Principle Iero and tell them what you did. I'm sure they will not be impressed."

Alex and Miles sighed and began to walk to the office. "Thanks." I said, giving a smile enough to fool him into thinking I was fine.

"Don't mention it. They're just idiots, I'm Pete. Well, I guess if you have me for a class, Mr. Wentz. Nice to meet you. Your name is?" He said putting a hand out, I put mine out as well and shook his. "Patrick. My name's Patrick." He smiled a cute smile.

"Nice to meet you Patrick." I blushed.

~le time skip~

I walked into my next class still thinking about Mr. Wentz. His smile, his eyes, his face. Did I mention his smile? I had math now. Yay?

I walked to the back seat in the corner and set my stuff onto the desk. I sat next to one of my best friends Brendon, and on the other side was another friend of mine, Joe. Andy sat right next to Joe.

Next to Brendon was Mikey and next to Mikey was Ray. We all just kinda hung out in the corner desks, away from the other kids.

I looked around the room and saw to guys talking, Dan and Phil. Dan and Phil are dating by the way, just in case you didn't know.

I plugged in my ear buds and played some 80s songs. I know, I know, man Patrick you're such a dork. But, I love 80s music! I pulled out a journal and began writing in it.

I've got troubled thoughts
and the self esteem to match
What a catch
What a catch

"What're you writing!" Brendon said from behind me, startling me so much I pressed too hard on my pencil and the led flew across the room landing in Andy Biersack's hair. Whoops.

"Brendon I swear, if you scare me one more time I will make sure you get what you deserve." I said, smiling slightly. Brendon laughed and sat down. "Trick-dicky-doo, I need you to listen to this quickly." He said, pulling my ear buds out and replacing them with his.

"It's a demo our band's working on." By his band he meant Panic! At The Disco with Ryan, Spencer, Brent, and him.

Music quickly filled my ears as the song started.

Oh! Well imagine.
As I'm pacing the pews
In a church corridor
And I can't help but to hear
(No I can't help but to hear)
An exchanging of words
"What a beautiful wedding!"
(What a beautiful wedding)
Says a bridesmaid to waiter

"Shit!" I heard Brendon exclaim, as he yanked the ear buds out of my ears. He did this because our teacher, Mr. Olsen, walked in and plonked his briefcase onto his teacher desk. He opened it and began rummaging through.

I pulled out last nights homework and looked over to my right. Joe was playing with a curl that had fallen into his face and Andy was drumming with his hands on his desk half paying attention to what was going on. To the right of me, Brendon was balancing a pencil at the tip of his finger, Mikey was staring into space again, and Ray was, licking a crayon? Okay, I don't know what Ray was doing.

After he had finished searching through his case, Mr. Olsen headed to the front of the room.

"Okay students." He said, getting our attention. Well, except Brendon who was still balancing a pencil on his fingertip. "As you know. We have a new Principle and Assistant Principle ever since the lab accident. That being reminded kids, never play with unknown liquids, they may be dangerous." He stated, now beginning to glare at Josh. Josh's cheeks turned red.

Tyler laughed and Josh pushed his arm slightly making the laughing stop suddenly. "Anyways," Mr. Olsen continued. "They will be visiting our classroom in a tad bit, so that means we should all abide by the school policies. Such as, no talking in class." Mr. Olsen said now glaring at Hayley who was in mid conversation with Taylor, stopping abruptly.

Just then two men, one short and the other not as much, walked in. They both had dark hair and wore plain black shirts, red ties, shiny black shoes and black pants.

"My name's Gee Way," the taller one said. "There's a new sheriff in town." He smiled and the shorter one smiled back. Mikey slumped in his seat as if trying to disappear.

"Anyways," the shorter one said. "My name is Assistant Principle Iero and this is Principle Way." He smiled and waved, Principle Way nodded and pulled his pants up.

They stayed for basically the whole hour talking to us. They were nice, but I couldn't stop thinking about Mr. Wentz and how perfect he was! I hope I have him.