Chapter 12

"Bolt you throw that at me and i will make you regret it!" We were all sitting at the table eating our breakfast when Bolt decided it was a good idea to throw his sausage at me. I looked back up to him and saw that he had some eggs in his spoon ready to fling it at me.

"Oh really and how do you suppose you will do that?" And with that he flung the eggs at me and they landed in my hair.

"Are you shitting me right now? It's all in my hair." I grabbed a handful of some eggs, which have some ketchup on them, and threw them at him. The ketchup got all in his hair and some on his face. 

Breezy and everyone was laughing at how ridiculous  he looked with food all over him. 

Oh shit she better run!  

I looked over at Carley and gave her a thankful nod. I got up and i ran as fast as i could to our room. I locked the door so he couldn't get in. 

"Open up princess you can't stay in there forever!" I gave a sigh and walked over to my bed. I laid down and i just looked up at the ceiling thinking what else i could do to him.

After 5 minuets of thinking i finally came up with an idea.

I walked up to the door to make sure he was still there. Sure enough i felt his presence outside the door. I looked around for a bucket that i could fill up with water. I found a bucket on the side of the bed filled with old newspapers.  I dumped them out and went to the bathroom to fill it up. After the bucket was filled i brought it to the door and i mentally lifted it above the door. I ran to the edge of the bed and i decided to put my plan in action.

"Hey Storm."

"Yeah?" I could barely hear him, his voice was muffled because he was on the other side of the door.

"You can come in now." I mentally unlocked the door and waited for him to turn the handle.

I saw the handle turning and then it opened. Bolt was standing in the doorway with his face still covered in ketchup and eggs in his hair.

"You know i am going to get you back?" I gave a smirk and crossed my arms.

"Oh really princess and how are you going to do that?" He started walking in the door and when he past the doorway i pictured the bucket of water dumping on him. The bucket did as it pictured and now i was looking at very wet Bolt.

"That is how I am going to get you back." Within a blink of an eye Bolt grabbed me and pulled me back onto the bed and he hugged me so i would get all wet. 

"Bolt! You're getting me all wet!" We both laughed and we moved so he was on my left side and we both were looking at each other.

After awhile the silence was killing me. "So what are we going to today?"

"Well our food supply is getting low so someone has to go out and get more. So i was thinking we could go do that. If you want to."

To come to think of it i haven't been out in the actual world for since i was 2. "YES!!!! I haven't gone out to see the world yet."

"I forgot about that...you haven't ever been to the grocery store yet?"

"Nope no where since i was 2."

"Well today is your lucky day."

I stood up and started jumping on my bed in excitement. I made Bolt crash onto the floor since i was jumping up and down. 

"Opps..."

"Just opps? No sorry?" He pulled himself up and stood next to the bed.

"yup. I am going to go jump in the shower and then we can go."