3.1// Strange Love

Start from the beginning

"Yes, but you never wanted anything serious anyway."

Luke shook his head, "Whatever, that's beside the point. You're cheating on Calum too?"

"I didn't mean to hurt him," she whined.

Luke almost laughed, but stopped himself because he didn't want to be too rude. "You knew what you were doing, and now you have to deal with it. I don't know what else you want me to say. Good luck." With that Luke walked out of the room. His mood had crashed and burned, and all he wanted was to find Melody now.

Walking down the hallway Luke was searching for the familiar head of dark brown hair that was almost black. When he finally saw her at her locker, he let out a sigh of relief. He picked up the pace, and when he reached her, his arms were immediately around her waist and his head on her shoulder.

"Hi, where'd you come from?" Melody asked, since he hadn't been at his locker, not like she checked or anything.

Luke groaned, "You don't want to know."

Melody turned in Luke's arms, so they were face to face now. Luke was pouting, like he usually did when he found himself in situations he didn't like. Melody stood on her tip toes and placed a quick kiss to Luke's pouted lips.

"Tell me?" She asked, tilting her head to the side slightly. She watched as Luke closed his eyes, he looked so distressed, like he was having war flashbacks.

If there was one thing Luke did not want to do it was to lie to Melody. It wasn't his place to tell Melody about Ali's baby daddy, though. He knew if he told Melody that Calum wasn't the father, she would tell him, and Ali and Michael's secret would get out. Luke did not want to be the one that started that shit storm, so he decided not to bring it up, he couldn't.

"Ali was just venting to me about her baby drama," Luke spoke, he chose his words very carefully. He wasn't lying, he just wasn't saying the whole truth.

Melody scrunched up her nose, "Sounds fun."

Luke laughed at her obvious dislike of Ali, and the fact that she always tried to make it sound like she didn't dislike her as much as she really did. Luke knew her too well, the nose scrunch meant she was trying to be as nice as possible even though she was pretty disgusted.

"I was in such a good mood before she kidnapped me," Luke complained, while his pout came back into action.

Melody giggled, "Poor Lucas," she fake pouted along with him.

Luke rolled his eyes, and leaned down to kiss his very cute girlfriend. "You know you could put me in a better mood," he smirked, hoping Mel would get the hint.

Melody scoffed, and shoved at Luke's chest. She directed her attention to her locker, she wanted to focus on something other than the blush the was forming on her cheeks, and the feeling in the bottom of her stomach.

"You know you want to," he said, poking at her side.

Melody rolled her eyes at him, shut her locker, and started to quickly walk down the hallway. Luckily for Luke, he had mile long legs that let him keep up with her. He wrapped an arm around her shoulders so she basically couldn't escape from him.

Melody sighed, "Why must you have the longest legs in the history of mankind?"

"You're obviously just jealous," Luke laughed.

"Not at all. You kind of remind me of Jack Skellington," Melody teased, and looked up to Luke to see the bored expression on his face. "You could be his long lost brother or something."

"My legs are not that thin," he remarked, clearly offended by the comparison.

Melody shrugged, "I mean you never do leg day, so your legs are pretty scrawny." At this point she was joking, but she just wanted to get a rise out of Luke. He was pouting as usual, and Melody couldn't help but laugh.