chapter 16

(Anthony's POV)
After I got back to the smosh games headquarters I got out the car went into the building then walked to the smosh games room. When I got into the room Rachel jumped up from her seat and hugged me so I picked her up so her arms were around my neck and her legs were around my torso.

"Can we go home?" Asked Rachel.

"Yeah let's go home" I said carrying Rachel to the car as me and Ian walked to the car.

"I'm tired" said Rachel as we approached the car

"Well you can have a sleep in the back seat of the car ok?" I asked as Ian unlocked the car.

"Ok" answered Rachel.

I opened the car door and put Rachel in the back seat so she could go to sleep then I sat in the passengers seat next to Ian then we started driving home. Then we got home I looked back at Rachel and she was fast asleep so I carried her into the house and into my room and onto my bed.

"Have sweet dreams sweetheart" I whispered as I kissed Rachel's forehead.

After I kissed Rachel's forehead a smile magically appeared on her face so I smiled as well.

"I love you Rachel" I whispered as I sat on my bed and moved a strain of her hair away from her face.

I sat there for a while until Ian told me that we had to film a video for the smosh channel do I got up from my bed to go recorded the video.

"So what are we doing for the video?" I asked walking into the living room with Ian.

"Well I was thinking we could open some mail or try and read some more 50 shades of grey while doing the chubby bunny challenge or we could do a lunchtime with smosh." Said Ian getting bottles of water for me and him.

"How about we do a lunchtime with smosh?" I asked Ian while taking a sip of water.

"Yeah but we should ask Rachel when she wakes up from her slumber if she wants to be in the video" said Ian as he sits down on the couch me sitting beside him.

"Yeah we should but what do you want to do while we wait for her to wake up?" I asked Ian.

"Hmmmm want to play GTA 5?" Asked Ian picking up an Xbox controller from the coffee table.

"Heck yeah!" I shouted/whispered grabbing a Xbox controller and starting to play with Ian.

(Rachel's POV)
When I woke up all I heard was shooting, shouting, swearing and Ian and Anthony's voices. I looked at my phone that was on the bedstand and the time was 2:37 PM and I was hungry so I got out of Anthony's bed and into the living room where I saw Ian and Anthony play GTA 5 on the Xbox.

"Hey guys" I said sitting in the middle of them.

"Hey Rachel have a nice nap?" Asked Ian pausing the game and looking at me.

"Yeah I needed it I was really tired" I said yawning.

"Well we were going to film a lunchtime with smosh and we were wondering if you would like to be in the video with us?" Asked Anthony with a huge grin on his face.

"Yeah I would love to can we get cheese pizza?" I asked with excitement in my voice.

"Yeah we can get pizza what kind do you want?" Asked Ian.

"A cheese pizza please" I said

"Ok I'll go get the camera" said Anthony walking to the office.

After a few minutes passed Anthony came back with the camera in his right hand so me and Ian got up from the couch and stood behind Anthony so we were in the view of the camera.