Chapter 4

(Sean's POV)
After the video Rachel was feeling tired so she asked if she could sleep on my lap.

"Yeah if you want to" I said

While she put her head on my shoulder I started editing but after a while I started wondering if she would wake up screaming and crying again.

But after half an hour she was still sleeping but she wasn't screaming or crying.

"Maybe she's not having the dream" I said to myself as I carried her to her bed.

But an hour later she woke up.

"How was your sleep?" I asked

"It was ok but I didn't have the dream I had last time" she said.

"Well do you want to watch TV with me?" I asked

"Can we watch a movie?" Asked Rachel.

"Yeah what movie?" I asked as Rachel sat besides me.

"Can we watch finding nemo?" She asked.

"Yeah I love that movie" I said looking for the movie on Netflix.

After I found the movie Rachel cuddled up to me and put her head on my chest so I put my arm around her and got comfy.

(Rachel's POV)
After I woke up I noticed I was in my room.

"I guess dad put me to bed" I said to myself as I walked in the living room where I saw dad sitting on the couch.

"How was your sleep?" Dad asked.

"It was ok but I didn't have the dream I had last time" I said confused.

"Well do you want to watch TV with me?" Asked dad.

"Yeah can we watch a movie?" I asked.

"Yeah what movie?" Dad asked while I sat next to him on the couch.

"Can we watch finding nemo?" I asked.

"Yeah I love that movie" said dad as he looked through Netflix for the movie.

After dad fond the movie I cuddled up to him then I put my head on his chest and he put his arm around me then he got comfy then I started to close my eyes and everything went black.

The next day the TV still had finding nemo on it so I got up slow so that I won't wake up dad but dad still had his arm around me but I didn't mind but I got up and turned off the TV then went to the kitchen to get a bowl of cereal for myself then went back to the sofa but dad was awake when I went back to the sofa.

"Hi" I said as I sat next to dad back on the couch.

"Hi how was your sleep?" Asked dad going to the kitchen.

"It was ok" I said eating my cereal.

Two minutes later dad comes back with a bowl of cereal in his hand from the kitchen and sits next to me on the couch.

"Hey do you want to make a video with me, Mark and Felix?" Asked dad.

"Yeah that would be awesome I've always wanted to meet Mark and Felix" I said excited.

"Well lets go record with them but first I need to text them to say that me and you are recording now ok" said dad.

"Ok" I said walking to dads recording room.

As dad was setting his camera I got a seat for me and sat there until me and dad was ready to record with Mark and Felix.

"Top of the mornin to ya laddies my name is jacksepticeye and this is my daughter Rachel and today we are playing cards against humanity with Markiplier and Pewdiepie" said dad looking at the camera.

As me and dad was playing the game with Mark and Felix, Mark and Felix asked me a lot of questions like how old I am? And what's it like to live with Jack? And a lot of other questions.

When me and dad finished the video he said his outro.

"Thank you guys for watching this video if you liked this video punch that like button in the face LIKE A BOSS! And high-fives all around (high-five sound) but thank you guys and I will see all you dudes in the next video!" Shouted dad.

When dad finished his outro I jumped on his lap and said bye and waved then got off so dad could switch off the camera.

"Was that for the extra footage for the end for this video?" asked dad.

"Yip" I said with a smile.

"So what do you want to do today?" Asked dad.

"Um I don't know" I said trying to think of something to do.

"I was thinking of making you a YouTube channel" said dad.

"OMG yeah I would love a YouTube channel" I said with excitement in my voice.

"What are you going to call it?" Asked dad.

"I don't know" I said

"Well does anyone call you another name except from Rachel like people call me jack instead of Sean" said dad.

"Some people call me London sometimes but I don't know why" I said.

"What if we call your channel Londoneye like jacksepticeye but Londoneye" said dad.

"Yeah I love that name" I said with a smile.

After I made my YouTube channel I made my first YouTube video with dad.

"Hi guys and gals my name is Londoneye and this is my dad jacksepticeye and today you'll be getting to know me better" I said looking into the camera.

After the video I asked dad if he could help me edit my video he showed me what to do to edit my video then after I edited the my video I posted it to my channel.

Dad saw that I was nervous because he hugged me and whispered in my ears.

"Hey don't worry you did great for your first YouTube video and I was like that on my first YouTube video" said dad.

"Thank you" I said hugging back.

While the video was uploading I talked about the 8 people that adopted me before Sean.

"Well there was two people called Mrs and Mr Wilson they....abused me" I said lifting up my shirt till my ribs was showing.

I showed Sean the bruises on my ribs and the scars on my legs.

"The other two people that abused me was miss Stewart and Mr sugg they nearly starved me to death that's why I'm so skinny" I said.

"Then there were three people as roommates and they were called Alex Evans, Alfie Neil and Jack Barry they hit me and called me nasty names" I said tearing up.

"Then the last person was Mr brown he hit me until I came unconscious then he threw me outside to sleep in the cold" I said with tears running down my cheeks.

After I told him about the nasty people that adopted me I looked up at him and his eyes were watery and tears were running down his face.

I went up to him and hugged him then I whispered in his ear.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you I didn't want you to get upset" I whispered in dads ear.

He broke the hug his eyes still watery.

"You will never get hurt if your with me" he said wiping away tears from his face.

"I know you'd never hurt me anyway has the video uploaded yet?" I asked.

"Yeah it has" said dad

After the video uploaded me and dad went out and got something to eat.

"What do you want to eat" asked dad starting the car.

"Can we have tacos?" I asked sitting in the passengers seat.

"Yeah tacos!" Dad shouted.

After tacos we went bowling then after bowling me and dad went home I looked at my phone and it was 10pm then after we got home I put on my pjs and went to bed.

___________________________
I hope you guys liked this chapter I know that it is long but I hoped that you enjoyed it❤️